New upgradeable wonder weaponry

Zaptn.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they ever said "new" upgradeable Wonder Weaponry, just upgradeable Wonder Weaponry. So, the Ray Gun, basically.

Oh, well even so saying that kind of makes you think its going to be new... since we've had this weapon since Nacht. However i like the Sliquifier, better than the jet gun. We haven't had a new box wonder weapon this game yet, hopefully the next map we will!

I don't think they ever said "new" upgradeable Wonder Weaponry, just upgradeable Wonder Weaponry. So, the Ray Gun, basically.

Oh, well even so saying that kind of makes you think its going to be new... since we've had this weapon since Nacht. However i like the Sliquifier, better than the jet gun. We haven't had a new box wonder weapon this game yet, hopefully the next map we will!

The neat thing about the Sliquifier is that if you lose it, it'll appear in the box. ;)

it isnt a wonder weapon it has no 115 im guessing we must do the easter egg to get the wonder weapon

Can you explain how you came to that conclusion?

It shoots glowing purple magic goo. Sounds 115ish to me.

It could be Grape Soda mixed with acid.

I was trying to do the same thing you guys said but I'm way too unlucky with the box. And I hate the box location on this map.