Die Rise Intro Stulinger?

SEAtacticsFTW

I just watched the intro for Dies Rise and it is awesome better that any other intro that zombies has ever had.

WARNING: If you don't have the DLC don't read ahead it contains spoilers.

Ok so at the beginning we see stulinger talking to himself or.... Aliens? I don't think its zombies but it may be. What caught my attention was when he was talking about him eating flesh and keeping it a secret from the group.

Then we see Russman getting.. Killed? I'm not sure what happens here at all. Then they get teleported to the same place again? This confused me also and Russman is alive again. This may be a node to the new perk but I'm not certain.

Just some weird things I noticed thats all. But a question I do have is if what he is talking to Alien or is it zombies?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote this on another topic, I think he's talking to Richtofen since he's in control.

*These are Samuel's quotes on the animation cutscene.*

"I don't understand... Why are you doing this ? Why me ?

Travel where ?

Don't you get it, there's nothing left !

How did you...?

What ? What do you mean "man the rift" ?

Uh...maybe I don't wanna, uh ? Did you think of that ?

You can't tell them about the flesh ! What I did... They'd kill me if they knew."

Russman appears, dies and Samuel enters the elevator

"What do I do now ?

I.... don't.... understand !"

I'm guessing they just gave the reason for the ability to restart zombies after dying- I don't believe whoever Samuel was talking to is Richtofen. This is the same voice that guided Richtofen throughout Blops1. It was what moved the 04 from Shangri-la to Area 51. Basically what happens in the cutscene is that the characters are moved from Tranzit to Die Rise, (note that they still have powerful weapons) then immediately go down. Once they all go down the game "restarts" erasing their knowledge of what just happened ("Have we been here before?"), and giving them pistols. This is where Die Rise begins.

You're REALLY REALLY off track.

First of all, the person he is talking to is Richtofen. This is clearly proven in the opening as first you can hear Richtofen saying in his mumbled voice "Accept your fate begin anew!" Then Stu says "I don't understand" and then he repeats the line in his normal voice.

Proof here http://youtu.be/5bFhIGddw7I?t=1m19s

Second of all, Richtofen, i'm guessing teleported them to Die Rise and then they all died.

This leads him to teleport them back, giving them a second life. and that's where you start the game.

I'm guessing they just gave the reason for the ability to restart zombies after dying- I don't believe whoever Samuel was talking to is Richtofen. This is the same voice that guided Richtofen throughout Blops1. It was what moved the 04 from Shangri-la to Area 51. Basically what happens in the cutscene is that the characters are moved from Tranzit to Die Rise, (note that they still have powerful weapons) then immediately go down. Once they all go down the game "restarts" erasing their knowledge of what just happened ("Have we been here before?"), and giving them pistols. This is where Die Rise begins.

In the intro they do not go down and get back up with pistols, the spirit thing teleports them back to the beginning of the maze.

In the intro they do not go down and get back up with pistols, the spirit thing teleports them back to the beginning of the maze.

They do basically "Go down" and then Richtofen restarts the map...so he was correct, on that part at least.

You're REALLY REALLY off track.

First of all, the person he is talking to is Richtofen.

Obiviously not Richtofen. He is talking in a mumbling voice first but then he is talking in a normal voice later. Why? Obiviously not Richtofen no proof.

Maybe to make himself more clear? Or maybe they were breaking up communication wise?

There could be MANY MANY factors. But i think it's proof enough that you can clearly tell Richtofen repeated the mumbled voice after Stu said "I don't understand"

Someone stated that it could be the voices that guided Richtofen, and that's a good possibility. But if it's not those voices then honestly...it's just going to get way too complicated.

If this new mumbled voice guy shows up in the Easter egg i'll accept he's a new(?) character(?) but until then i'm sticking with my idea that it was Richtofen.

• 3 months later...

At the end of the intro Richtofen says "Except of eight, begin a new." which i'm guessing means that the original group of Tank Dempsi, Nickolai, Takeo, and Richtofen will meet the new group of Marlton, Russman, Stuhlinger, and Misty some how. Ive listen to it at least a thousand times and I think that in the next COD they WILL MEET!

• Administrators

At the end of the intro Richtofen says "Except of eight, begin a new." which i'm guessing means that the original group of Tank Dempsi, Nickolai, Takeo, and Richtofen will meet the new group of Marlton, Russman, Stuhlinger, and Misty some how. Ive listen to it at least a thousand times and I think that in the next COD they WILL MEET!

Actually, he says "Accept your fate - begin anew". The crew's demise is their death, and they must die in order to restart what they failed to finish.

But it isn't to say that they may encounter the O4 in some fashion later down the line (preferably in the next coming DLCs). :)

• 4 weeks later...