PHDFlopper found....

GurvG123

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's still a sin to talk about them here, but PlaytheGame posted a video about it.

The room is just for show, seeing as how there's nothing on the other side of the doors in that hallway.

It's the inside of the building, yaknow like how when we glitch and can just see the solid things? Hard for me to explain..

Not sure if it's still a sin to talk about them here, but PlaytheGame posted a video about it.

The room is just for show, seeing as how there's nothing on the other side of the doors in that hallway.

It's the inside of the building, yaknow like how when we glitch and can just see the solid things? Hard for me to explain..

Why would it be a sin ? Is it because they extensively use NoClip and Hacking ?

I'm against that too !

I'm against that too !

Well CODZ and PTG used to have beef. No sure anymore though.

I'm against that too !

Well CODZ and PTG used to have beef. No sure anymore though.

I said something that's wrong, I'm not implying they are hackers. What I meant by that is they were one of the first to show all the audio quotes that weren't and haven't been found in game.

Theater Mode viewing means nothing. There's tons of invisible barriers in Theater Mode.

Can you find any other usable doorways in any other map which are completely open, with no debris that blocks the theatre mode camera?

The rule of thumb is, if it blocks the TM camera, it'll block the player.

I said something that's wrong, I'm not implying they are hackers. What I meant by that is they were one of the first to show all the audio quotes that weren't and haven't been found in game.

There's nothing wrong about that practice. If 3arch puts it on the disc, by law we can actually break defenses on the disc to access the information we purchased.

Theater Mode viewing means nothing. There's tons of invisible barriers in Theater Mode.

Can you find any other usable doorways in any other map which are completely open, with no debris that blocks the theatre mode camera?

The rule of thumb is, if it blocks the TM camera, it'll block the player.

Can you? Just because you can't get there in Theater does not mean you can't get there in-game. You probably have to get there in-game, and then you can go there in Theater, just like when opening a door.

So if we can't reach the machine to actually buy it, perhaps the only way to get it is by getting the random perk bottle.

The perk is on the map so theoretically, there should be a chance of getting it when you pick up the bottle. This would be a way for treyarch to put it in the game but also make it hard to get. I am at work so I can't play yet. Has anyone else gotten flopper from the random bottle?

@Metacross: It is not a theory. If you've been around these forums, I'm a fact guy. Not so much a theory guy. The game has been out what... 8 hours? You ignored my Theater Mode accessibility point. If you can get there in the game, then Theater Mode should let you get in there the way you came too.

Where do you get off discounting an in-game Perk machine 8 hours after release? Do you honestly have that much foreknowledge of this map?

I only have ps3 so i cant play die rise but, can someone try staying as close as the wall on the elevator as possible and keep sprinting so when you get there you maybe could enter and buy flopper :D, make sure you have points though, because it seems the only exit its jumping down the elevator. Hope this works!

As I have seen someone say, try and get the achievement for all perks and Pack-A-Punch in one game, if you don't get it by getting the normal ones, then you must be able to get Phd-Flopper. If you do get it, then I doubt you can get it and it's just there to make you jealous, i'm sure they picked up on the "Oh my God! Phd must be back!" and maybe put the skin in there just to troll us :P