mahjong tile? Die Rise EE!? UPDATED with more pictures!

zmcdowall1

Hey basically I've found a mahjong tile on the front desk of the starting are. Now what makes me believe that this is important is the fact the face pattern changes from game to game and some games it's not even there which makes me think that it will have some sort of role. Thoughts???

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

@OP: I just want to apologize for people not taking much of a gander at this speculation. Some people don't like to observe tiny details and make something out of them. Who knows? You just might be on to something.

Perhaps the sign on the tile represents a particular floor/section of the map? There are so many areas we could consider, it's hard to determine where we're at let alone the description of said location. If I recall correctly, there are multiple signs and posters in Die Rise which would some kind of symbol, just like the tiles have shown. Maybe this is where we need to go at times in order to progress the Side Quest, or stumble across something new?

Great find, zmcdowall! Keep up the good observations. :)

Cheers @infestlithium I'm going to update this post with more pictures of the other couple locations. I don't know a thing about mahjong and was assuming that I this is indeed something there might be an order as one tile looks like an ace playing card equal to one and the other I can remember has two stripes like a 2 card I'm guessing that this is an order, of what I'm not sure.

P.S. I'm on my tablet so I'm not payin too much attention to punctuation etc.