Nav Card FINALLY ACCEPTED!!

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

SO i may be one of the first people to do this in the world, since i got it to accept 15 minutes after i downloaded DLC. The NAV Card from Green Run will accept in the new NAV table you build on rooftop on Die Rise. Not sure what it did, all it said was "Nav Card Successfully Accepted" and made a chime noise. Go to rooftop where big dragon fixture is, and find all of the NAV Table pieces scattered across rooftop and you can build the table underneath the dragon by the wall (Underneath the angled walkway under dragon)....Happy EE EVERYONE! :)

P.S. I believe the Nav Card we find on this level will accept back at Green Run and will allow us to either transfer money or travel back and forth as we please.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude make sure u finished that game and then maybe it saved and u can goto tranzit ad there will be something new? Try playing a game of tranzit now. ? Or finding a nav card around die rise as then try in tranzit with that one? I'm gonna search all over Die rise as soon as it downloads for a nav card. Awesome dude

*Warning - Theory*

I think I am going to wait to do the Richtofen EE on Green Run until I get this map on PS3. Or for any of you Xboxers who haven't done the Rich EE yet, give it a shot.

Build your Green Run Nav card on Die Rise first.

Get the new Nav Card in Die Rise.

Try building this new card in the Nav Reader for the EE in Green Run.

If this doesn't work then I'd assume this new nav card will transfer over to the next DLC. Then that will continue, so on and so forth until the last DLC Nav card is for use with Green Run.