Some New Things

Flammenwerfer

1. Zombies similar to the Phasing Zombies from Moon are the round bosses. They give out a Max Ammo as normal.

2. NEW WALL WEAPONS. So far I have found the AN-94, SVU and PDW.

3. PhD Flopper's status is unknown at this time.

4. The Pack-a-Punch and perks are in the elevators. You can call an elevator to whatever floor you are on with an elevator key. These keys take up a buildable space.

5. There are armored soldier zombies that have slightly more health than regular zombies.

6. The Teddy Bear Locations: viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28116

7. Mule Kick is back, as well as a new perk, Who's Who. Who's Who allows you to become an astral being upon being downed. You can move around and even revive yourself!

8. You can construct a new Nav Card Table underneath the dragon sign.

Post in this thread your new finds!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got the squibbler, and a 25 achievement with it.

It takes 4 parts:

1) The golf flag pole staff

2) The water bottle

3) The pistol grip

4) Unknown (teammate put the piece in).

The table is near the AK74u, and the Remmington.

Here is video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0mkLre ... e=youtu.beS-0mkLreA08

If you are playing Solo quick revive is through the first main door, in the first elevator you see (not the one in the main room).

We can think of the new zombies as an evolution of the phasers or we can thing of them as a split. Using pokemon evolution as another example, think of that little dog thing that changes depending on what you do to different things.

Gas Zombie > Phaser

Gas Zombie > New Zombies.

Its a split thing on moon they went phaser, here they became crack babies as I have heard many people call them.

Either way Murder not questioning your logic just saying it could be an evolution or a split path.

They are NOT Phasing Zombies. Think about it like evolution of Pokemon:

Zombie > Gas Zombie > Phasing Zombie

So this new thing is EITHER:

Zombie > Gas Zombie > New Thing

OR

Zombie > Gas Zombie > Phasing Zombie > New Thing

Also, PhD Flopper is in this map.

Interesting explanation.

And it's funny that you should mention Pokemon in it as well... I'm still trying to catch them all.. :lol:

They are NOT Phasing Zombies. Think about it like evolution of Pokemon:

So this new thing is EITHER:

Zombie > Gas Zombie > New Thing

OR

Zombie > Gas Zombie > Phasing Zombie > New Thing

Also, PhD Flopper is in this map.

Hrm, now that you mention it, they do seem to move much more erratically than the Phasers in Moon.

So jelly, it's going to be a long, long day at work today :cry:

haha i randomly woke up at 4:45 am central, so i figured hey i bet revolution is available, so i checked twitter and sure enough like 8 mins earlier it came online. so i dl'd and got to play one time on die rise... man work is gonna drag today haha! :P

@Tridalo: I mentioned that as an option. However, I think these new things are a mutation of Phasing Zombies. In fact, if we cannot find a real name for them by Treyarch, I suggest calling them Chinese Phasing Zombies.

Green Run, Nuketown, and Great Leap Forward are the current Black Ops II Zombie maps.

Green Run is located in the Northern Hemisphere.

Nuketown is located in Nevada, U.S.A.

Great Leap Forward is located in Province 22.

Green Run has some mini-maps: Bus Depot, Farm, Town, and Diner.

Nuketown has NO mini-maps, just like the Black Ops maps.

Great Leap Forward is made of one mini-map: Skyscraper.*

We also know that:

Green Run is located in Hanford, Washington.

Nuketown is located not far from Area 51.

Great Leap Forward is located in China.

Does that clear some things up?

* = So Great Leap Forward and Skyscraper are technically the same exact place. However, the different is between calling Australia the continent and Australia the country. (This example happens to have the same name twice.)

Has anyone even found the first step to the easter egg? This is the longest i've seen a map go out with no progress.

Might be mentioned, but when you use the elevator that falls, you can use a key in the wall near the jump and it takes you back up.

Btw, the login system on this website is borked up. had to relog 6 times to send this.