Clark S. Nova and the music easter eggs

MNM1995

Just come up with a new theory:

As you may know, the new easter egg song was released and again features Clark, not Elena. My theory is that maybe Clark will be the singer for this group of survivors and Elena for the original crew. This makes sense as on Black Ops 1 and World At War only the maps with the original 4 (and Veruckt, which does have Dempsey) Elena siegman only has songs on the map with them in.

What are your thoughts guys?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Elena has already stated that she will not be recording songs for Zombies. I understand it would be the best and most plausible idea for her to make a track once we are reunited with our original crew, but I'm afraid we won't be hearing her anytime soon. We'll have Nova as our primary singer and maybe a little track here and there from Avenged Sevenfold (or at least I hope so).

But I do like you connection between the singers and the different crews. :)

It's on her facebook I read it the other day. She says she thanks her fans for the support but she'll be leaving zombies now. I was pretty gutted haha

EDIT: Here's a link: http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr#!/elenasiegman?slog=1127852819&seq=1705481695&rk=0&fbtype=65&__user=100001462510408

She doesn't exactly say she's leaving zombies, it does sound like a goodbye message in my opinion.

Sure thing :) she wrote:

Hey everybody! Many of you have been asking me about Kevin Sherwood's new song in Black Ops 2, and telling me that you miss me! Nobody panic! Sometimes it's good to try something new. I am still friends with Kevin and all my homeslices at Treyarch. I still have ALL of my vocal chords, and I still love zombies. No wait, I still hate zombies and want to slay them. But I still love slaying them. Most of all, I still ♥ you all and I am just touched beyond words to hear y'all still ♥ me. So... many of you keep asking me questions that I can't answer. I have a long list of things I *can* talk about... Boneless vs. Regular Chicken Wings. Megadeth vs. Metallica. Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat. Loretta Lynn vs. Tammy Wynette. Why... the list is virtually endless. I'm glad you're all still here so we can chat about it all. ♥

Exactly, except the A7X song for BO2 wasn't made for zombies- that was their latest single at the time and they released it through CoD.

Actually, it was simply made for Call of Duty.

It has no connection with their upcoming album, they just made it to help Call of Duty.

I know that, I meant it's lyrics weren't zombie based like 'Not Ready to Die'.

Sure thing :) she wrote:

Hey everybody! Many of you have been asking me about Kevin Sherwood's new song in Black Ops 2, and telling me that you miss me! Nobody panic! Sometimes it's good to try something new. I am still friends with Kevin and all my homeslices at Treyarch. I still have ALL of my vocal chords, and I still love zombies. No wait, I still hate zombies and want to slay them. But I still love slaying them. Most of all, I still ♥ you all and I am just touched beyond words to hear y'all still ♥ me. So... many of you keep asking me questions that I can't answer. I have a long list of things I *can* talk about... Boneless vs. Regular Chicken Wings. Megadeth vs. Metallica. Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat. Loretta Lynn vs. Tammy Wynette. Why... the list is virtually endless. I'm glad you're all still here so we can chat about it all. ♥

Oh I remember that post!

What I took from it is that she can't reveal anything, not that she is leaving. I am betting she will return, probably in DLC 4. She just cannot reveal anything though.

A lot of fans do not like Clark, and if she were to say she's coming back, I think the hate for him would grow.

On Nightmare, I just love how it fits Zombies even though it wasn't written for it. And I love that they decided to include it with Coming Home. So I hope in the future, we have multiple songs accessible to us. As well as a replay feature.

Excluding the song Nightmare, which I think is an AX7 song that was not made for BO, all the others have specific POVs.

WAW songs- Sam's point of view.

BO- Sam's POV

BO AX7 Not ready to die- Richtofen's POV.

BO2 AX7- Survivors

BO2- Richtofen

Lullaby for a Dead Man was from the Marines' point of view.

The One was from the zombies' point of view.

Beauty of Annihilation was from the characters' point of view.

Btw, I hate all this heavy metal crap. Did you know Black Ops II has no zombie songs? It just has NOISE. >: (

• Administrators

^Whaa?? I love Clark's songs! They are far better for zombies than Elena.

I'm sorry, but I have to object to that; the moment I heard Elena's voice in "The One", I absolutely fell in love. Clark has a talent for singing, don't get me wrong; but if you could only place one singer to perform any kind of heavy metal/"zombie soundtrack" genre, I'd pick Elena hands down.

Still, they both do a great job singing, so props to each one.

• Administrators

I see where you are going. Allow me to say what I really meant.

I like Elena for the old crew better. I like Clark for the new crew.

Ah, then my apologies for misinterpreting that wrong.

It just made me think - if the two crews were to, say, conflict against one another, wouldn't that also mean a suggested "battle" between Elena and Clark? Or if the crews sided with one another, perhaps a double-appearance in one song?

I miss my lovely Elena so bad.

• Administrators

Actually Infest, I think that all songs excluding Not Ready to Die (Richtofen's POV) are from Samantha's POV.

That's what I was thinking, but now you have Samantha on the original crew's side. It's kind of confusing really what to make of this now; if that's the case, then what artist would be performing on the behalf of the original crew (excluding Richtofen and Samantha)?