Turned, Will it die pretty quickly?

TBGxRyan

So, coming with the DLC, as many of you guys know, is Turned.

Its 1 person, vs 3 zombie playable charicters, and you basically need to survive, and rescue all the the chained moneky bombs, as a side quest.

Well, it seems this game mode is only going to be a Diner only map, and Diner will not

be getting opened up for survival mode or grief, so my question is, do you think playing the same map and the same gamemode over again, will be fun?

I think it will die very quickly, Diner would be a very good survival map if they opened it up but it doesn't seem like it is actually going to be opened up, and in my opinion, it will be fun for a bit, but after a couple of days, it will get repetative, like grief.

So I just want peoples opinions on this ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 1 person, vs 3 zombie playable charicters, and you basically need to survive, and rescue all the the chained moneky bombs, as a side quest.

Well, it seems this game mode is only going to be a Diner only map, and Diner will not

be getting opened up for survival mode or grief, so my question is, do you think playing the same map and the same gamemode over again, will be fun?

I think it will die very quickly, Diner would be a very good survival map if they opened it up but it doesn't seem like it is actually going to be opened up, and in my opinion, it will be fun for a bit, but after a couple of days, it will get repetative, like grief.

i played one game, and it was marginally fun. Being that the match is timed, i really only see myself playing it as a time waster waiting for friends to get on and stuff like that... it really doesnt even mimic the original gameplay of zombies much at all since the zombie characters are so fast... its just a side game basically nothing more nothing less

i played one game, and it was marginally fun. Being that the match is timed, i really only see myself playing it as a time waster waiting for friends to get on and stuff like that... it really doesnt even mimic the original gameplay of zombies much at all since the zombie characters are so fast... its just a side game basically nothing more nothing less

That's like saying you don't like wager matches because they aren't like normal multiplayer matches. Of course not. That's the point. And they're awesome. Likewise, turned Is a breath of fresh air. To me it is more intense and quick than grief or survival. Essentially it's a wager match in zombies, and I personally think its awesome.

But take no offense; this is my personal opinion.

• Administrators

I think it'll be one of those "come and go" modes, where people will

love it, become bored, then love it again. The mode itself is very unique and differs greatly from the average zombie-slaying style we've become attached to. I agree that there ought to be a bit more options to customize the match from. Essentially, you are repeating the same procedure of th and seek every time with no differences every match you play.

Nevertheless, it's still a great mode to pass the time. Everyone's strategy is slightly varied, so it keeps you on your toes the whole time - especially if you become the human. ;)

I think that it will initially have curiosity seekers, then die down to a moderate following.

I laugh so hard while playing it, but I couldn't play it for hours, so most likely I would play it once in a while.

I haven't played zombies with randoms since Der Riese, but I imagine I will with this mode. So far, playing with friends is crazy fun, but doesn't have staying power.

I don't know. I really liked it. I've always wanted a game mode that I can play after I've ended a long round zombies game and I feel burned out. This is the answer. Four players means easy match ups. And it's competitive. So was grief but grief games can go to shit easy when hosts or teammates rage quit.

After playing many rounds of turned I change my initial answer.

I think turned is fun. The problem is how quickly it moves. For example ten seconds as a human would be considered an impressive feat. The zombies should be a bit slower to make it flow less rapidly. It's just too damn abrupt.

OH HAY! I'M A HUMAN!! *white flash*

*flips table*

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, no offense to turned lovers, its terrible....

1. It completely wrecks your stats. Bye-Bye Shotguns

2. Zombies move at the speed of a Unicorn running from a poacher.

3. Survivors apparently don't care about dying because they cock their weapons slower than Quinton Tarantino leaving a Gore Convention. "Oh! I have two zombies humping my leg, now let me switch weapons after killing one of them. What? That weapon had full ammo, I don't care! I love being eaten."

4. Being a survivor sucks... can't hide and pick off zombies because Zombies have Superman's X-Ray vision. Seriously?! The map is the size of Lindsay Lohan's dignity, but zombies get superpowers... come on! "Oh crap! I just spawned, we'll I guess I'll camp here until I die in the next 4 seconds."

5. MONKEY BOMBS! Yeah, they don't work.... by the time you actually get to throw one, your face is already in the digestive tract of 12-year old calling you a B!@#$.

6. Last but not Least... Its BORING! Run, swat, die... Run, swat, kill, spawn, shoot, die... and repeat.

So, to your question... "Will it die pretty quickly?"

If I had the power, I'd shoot it in the face and end its pitiful existence.

But that's just me. :mrgreen:

• 8 years later...