USA Die Rise Release Times

Luckasaurus

Well, I'm sure we've all had the question, what time Die Rise gets released, SO, here ya guys go!

EST: 5 a.m.

CST: 4 a.m.

MST: 3 a.m.

PST: 2 a.m.

Of course, there's always that agonizing hour that we all have to put up with downloading it (up to 3 hours *cough Ascension*), but I'm sure our fellas at Treyarch made it worth while! Here's to another great DLC thanks to our men and women at Treyarch!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get it until 4pm EST anyways... :|

Oh well, when I do I know just how I'm gona play my first match:

Go to solo first sense -A practically no one has the dlc yet and B-no lag! Yahhhhh!

Place in headphones- Specificly Harder,faster,stronger by daft punk....

Kick ass, die a lot, and find secrets! 8-)

Eventualy go to find a game of TURNED :twisted: ought to be fantastic!

Thank god for Campus High Speed internet!

If I can download Far Cry 3 in 45 minutes then this will take no time!

I expect some gameplay from you when I wake up tomorrow morning. Ima get up, watch 30 minutes of Die Rise, then go to school.

Haha, I will try! The download speed is amazing here, but the upload speed can be total balls sometimes...

A placeholder is up as an ad from the main menu screen. Clicking on it brings up another screen to watch The Replacer Video, Revolution Preview Video, Buy Season Pass and when you click on Buy Revolution Now you can get it for -1 MSP. LOL

Update:** -1 now replaced with 1200MSP; I'm 6% already downloaded.

I'm in Ontario, Canada for those are wondering where it has been released in their country.