The dragon!

Ok so we've all heard of the soposed dragon in die rise coming out Tomarrow! :D but what is this soposed dragon?

Some say it's a helecopter, some think it might be a massive denizen...(where is your god now? "At the snack bar Moses, calm down...")

What if it is just a real dragon? My little sis loves dinosaurs and dragons, and constantly watches some documenterys about them, and it seems that the primary location of anchient dragons is in anchient Asia! If the earth has been destroyed enough, it could be possible that 115 has sunk deep enough into the earth to reach the skeletons of a dragon, and revive it as a zombie!

Wooooooh! If this is real what's next? Zombie DINOSAURS?!? Ifnthere are we are calling them all BARNEY'S! :lol: :twisted: :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The "dragon" could be some kind object for all we know. The image from the Achivements list seems to be a Chinese dragon, one that you would see during the New Year parade. When I think of the two combined, I think of a train of zombie parading around underneath the dragon float that can take down a player in one hit. Of course, I don't think that would be the case, haha.

The new mini-bosses are described by IGN as ferocious little creatures that can take you down if you're alone. I dislike how they compare them to Denizens and make that statement. For one, Denizens would only come at you one at a time, and shouldn't take you down unless you didn't knife them off your head. When I think of tiny, little dragon-like minions...I'm not too sure it would make much sense in the story. Dragons are mythological creatures, so they shouldn't be zombies.

The "dragon" could be some kind object for all we know. The image from the Achivements list seems to be a Chinese dragon, one that you would see during the New Year parade. When I think of the two combined, I think of a train of zombie parading around underneath the dragon float that can take down a player in one hit. Of course, I don't think that would be the case, haha.

The new mini-bosses are described by IGN as ferocious little creatures that can take you down if you're alone. I dislike how they compare them to Denizens and make that statement. For one, Denizens would only come at you one at a time, and shouldn't take you down unless you didn't knife them off your head. When I think of tiny, little dragon-like minions...I'm not too sure it would make much sense in the story. Dragons are mythological creatures, so they shouldn't be zombies.

I found out the other day denizens can't even down you if you have jug... They just scratch your head and fall off... Oh and slow you down...

Wrong. Denizens will kill you after 3 consecutive slashes no matter what. You stepped into a lit area (stops, etc.) or near a streetlamp.

Hmmm must be glitches then...

*Facepalm*

OR IT'S THE THING I JUST SAID.

Power was off inbetween farm and power, we made it across lava and I got a denizen on my head, I was lagging at the time and by the time my fps cought up to it, it was slashing my face, durring the lag spike I had gotten up to smack my Xbox to see if it would connect propperly again, in which time I put down the controler, 4-slashes and the beast fell off leaving me with a red screen at the fence-post area right before the shortcut to town....