My Big Theory...and I mean Big. UPDATED

Jeager1999

Die Rise is just around the Corner. Ever Since December I’ve came up with a lot of theories, I just want to explain them best I can before Die Rise (Maybe the name of the map is “Great Leap Forward”) comes out. I’m pretty sure most of what I talk about could be plausible.

And I’ve got an Index…

001: Transmissions = Back Story.

002: Two Side’s to Achievement/Trophy. The Battle is far from Over.

003: Two different Sides. Same exact Goal

004: Activating the Tower/s Power

005: More than One Nav Card? (Confirmed)

006: The Save Feature, DUH!

007: Green Run…. To Be Continued.

008: The End Game…,well story that is.

And here we.....Go.

001: Transmissions = Back Story.

I’m referring to the Transmissions heard from the TV in the Farmhouse. One of those Transmissions is from a familiar voice while the others are not. These Transmissions do give us a little explanation as to what happened on earth after the events on MOON to now (Green Run). Now everyone has their own way of interpreting these Transmissions, but this is how I interpret them. Basically these Transmissions alone give me evidence to most of my Theories.

002: Two Side’s to Achievement/Trophy. The Battle is far from Over.

Just like Tower of Babble, each Achievement or Trophy associated with the Easter Egg in each map will have two ways to unlock it. It’s simply Richtofen vs. Maxis, but this time we are their Soldiers.

Unknown Male#1

“Hello, Hello! This is Jackass Flats, calling any Human Community within Broadcasting Distance. We’re located at standard map Co-Ordinates. 37 degrees, 0-7 North. 116 degrees, 0-3 West. This is a warning to anyone contacted by – Group – Mysterious – Voices. Several of our party began to hear the Voices and their competing instructions in incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the Camp is carrying out the demands of ----- Only Through Electronics. --- This voice is a big long----- and its ultimate goal is unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by Humans who have-----Madness this way lies. Neither of these instructions sets will—Understand---- Those of us who have not chosen a side have been hunted by both sides. Seeking the Voices to assist there----Oh God, They Found Us-------No! Get Back! ------ (Screaming)”

Story Wise, we know that Maxis and Richtofen have been on the hunt for Recruitment's, so it’s not just the new four characters that have been hearing them.

Now some of you might agree with me but some believe it’s more complicated like Two Vs. Two sort of thing. But that’s impossible. For one thing, only Samuel can hear Richtofen but that doesn’t mean he can’t hear Maxis. That also doesn’t mean he can’t follow Maxis instructions either.

Better yet, say you and one other don’t do anything to help the other two earn the Achievement, they could do either one and complete it-just by themselves. No matter what, all four players will earn the Achievement.

But why two sides? Well the only theory I can think of is that there is more than one way to end the Story. Two sides to the Achievements = Two Endings. So it all boils down to who you Trust. Which one will you choose?

003: Two different Sides. Same exact Goal

Take a close look at Tower of Babble. Although each side is different when it comes to Steps, the outcome is the same for both. The goal is to Power up the Tower for either Richtofen or Dr. Maxis. So they have a different Plan which involves the Tower.

But I think there is more than one Tower. Perhaps one in each Map.

Dr. Maxis

What has accord cannot be undone however I realized the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the Entire Globe. That was not the Intent. I considered a possible ‘Plan B’ should this accrue but this Plan would consist of creating Global Polarization Devices that would-----It appears, I have difficulty speaking----Devices where the Power---Shut the Power---Elp Me.

“Polarization” I don’t what that could be but whatever it is, he needs more than one Device. The word “Global” suggest to me that there scattered around the planet probably parallel or spaced evenly from one another. He could be referring to “The Spire” or this case, “The Spires”

There are a few other Quotes that lead me to this theory.

Unknown Male#2

Voice! Come in unidentified electronic Voice! We’ve been attempting to activate your Spire as instructed. But one of our members began hearing the other voice you warned us about. He turned on the rest of us and shot one member of our crew and wounded another before we restrained him. Hello? Hello? - Damn this thing. Why doesn’t it answer when we call it? Hello!-

It’s obvious that he was trying to contact Maxis, he also mentions a Spire. Judging by his accent, he probably wasn’t referring to the Tower in Green Run, I doubt he was even in the States.

Then there is this one.

Unknown Male#3

Hello? Hello? Are you there? We have activated the Spire as you instructed but the *?????* are swarming our location and we can’t hold out against their superior numbers for long without aide. Hello! Please Come In! It is vital that you instruct Saman-----Screaming”

The End of this one is very interesting, isn’t it? But that isn’t part of this Theory; he did-before whatever happened to him- mention a Spire.

Now of course when I say “Tower” I don’t mean they will be exactly like the Electrical Pylon Tower, but they will share some characteristics.

I’m sure they will be Man Made Structures, at least 100ft Tall or more and most of the structures will be made of Metal. It narrows down the list but not by much. The following are just some examples, some could be considered Obvious.

Radio or TV Broadcast Antennas

That's in China BTW.

Yeah, you see where I'm going with this.

On a side note, I’m sure the method to Powering up these Towers will be different. So we probably won’t need to be exactly under or close to the Towers to power them up.

But see it isn’t just Maxis, Richtofen wants these Towers too, sure we know by what he said at the end of his side to “Tower of Babble” what he wants, but he doesn’t mention exactly how the Tower/s help in his plan. Whatever the case may be, I believe there is more we have to do with these Towers, powering them up is just one.

005: More than One Nav Card?

Okay, I want to make this perfectly Clear. I think each player-Those you played with Online- who have a Nav Card- have the exact same Nav Card. I base this on the simple fact that in the Game Files, that is the only Icon in the Texture Files….that and there the same damn color.

But here’s the big Question. Why is it we can see if the other players have collected the Nav Card? If I’m right, it’s to know if they were to have a different one.

Again, if I’m right. Not only will each map have a Nav Card, they will be a different Color.

But now leaves the Question as to how we get one Card found in one Map to another. That’s an easy Question; you should know it by now.

006: The Save Feature, DUH!

The save feature is a new function in Zombies. It only works on Xbox Live or PSN. So far in Green Run TranZit it saves a lot-

The amount of points you add/remove from the Bank Vault.

The Type of Weapon you add in the Fridge, not just the weapon but if it’s P’a’P’ed, what attachment is with it and the Ammo in the Clip and on the Side.

The Side of Tower of Babble you completed, this also includes the Lighting Effect on the Tower.

The Nav Card Table once built.

The Nav Card once collected.

That is how the Nav Card/s can be transported. If the Card Icon is always next to your score when you Play Green Run (Once you Collect it) then it’s a safe bet it will be next to your Score when you Play Die Rise.

That will be the same for if we do find a Nav Card in Die Rise. Again, that could be why you can see the other players Card. If one of the players was to find a different Nav Card, then it would probably be a different color from the rest.

But there is more. It also saves which side of the Tower of Babble you’ve done recently. You can complete the other side but none-the-less, you can only have one side saved to your Online Profile. That will be the same for each Achievement.

As to why the Nav Card Table is saved yet isn’t needed to complete Tower of Babble. It’s probably because its needed to complete a different Achievement.

007: Green Run….To Be Continued.

Yes. If you haven’t figured it out by now, I do believe there is much to do in Green Run. But I think we are not ready. Maybe there could be more to do in Green Run than just Activating the Spire or Obelisk.

Before, Zombies was pretty straight forward. We play a Map, complete the Easter Egg then go on to the next map and so on. It was more like a “Sprint” actually.

But as Richtofen said, this is a Marathon.

Basically, how I see it. In order to go forward we might have to take a step back. As each new Map is released we should not ignore the previous maps. So basically, if we were to come to a “Dead End” in Die Rise, we should explore Green Run again, perhaps there could be something new to find.

008: The End Game….well story that is.

Seriously? You really think they would end the Game? After you completed MOON’S achievement, the story would be over but the game would go on. I think whatever “Trolisnky” and the other Dev Team were referring to was Maxis or Richtofens End Game.

Just what is going to happen if either of their Plans were accomplished?

So who can we Trust? Richtofen, who simply wants the Human Race as his little Play Toys for his undead minions. Or do we Trust Maxis, the same man who launched the Missile Strike that left the Planet crippled and brought Humanity to near extinction.

Decisions, Decisions.

There you go, The End…well for now. You know, seeing how eventually there is more to do.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed this read and do like that there are more than just the heros under their command, and as I don't have online this site gives me most of the little tidbits that get over looked so easily. My question is, what do the spires have to do with the plan, ours in green run isn't the only one that has been activated so far, so maybe as we go farther into the dlc we will be able to see more signs of the confrontation or even actually spires lite up in the distance, specially if they are as big as some of the towers mentioned above.

Plus, I wonder if maybe there is a third team hiding inthe shadows that will reveal itself towards the end.

Really enjoyed this read and do like that there are more than just the heros under their command, and as I don't have online this site gives me most of the little tidbits that get over looked so easily. My question is, what do the spires have to do with the plan, ours in green run isn't the only one that has been activated so far, so maybe as we go farther into the dlc we will be able to see more signs of the confrontation or even actually spires lite up in the distance, specially if they are as big as some of the towers mentioned above.

Plus, I wonder if maybe there is a third team hiding inthe shadows that will reveal itself towards the end.

We haven't activated the Tower, all we have done was Power it up. As to what these "Towers" could be used for, I can only Guess. Maybe it has something to do with the Planets Magnetic Polarity. Maybe something to do with the "HAARP Doomsday Conspiracy Myth."

• Administrators

This was definitely a great read. Maybe long in context, but with this kind of organization, it was actually easy on the eyes yet informative and very detailed. Well-done, Jeager. I'm impressed.

I'm going to dissect every section you implemented and put my comments accordingly for your pleasure.

001: It's an introduction, so I really have no other remark than a "thank you" for creating a prologue, persay. It's good to know what you're centering your theory around.

002: I feel that everyone is prone to hearing Maxis, but Richtofen only chose Samuel because he was most vulnerable to obey his commands. The results of Jackass Flats proved that creating separate factions solidly was not a great idea. In turn, the "entities" would have to be very, very convincing and making sure the whole group would follow their directions. This is where our Tranzit crew steps in. But I do agree with there being two endings of who you feel should have the most power in this situation.

003: Correct. Each side wants you to power said devices in order to transmit as much power as possible. One relies on harnessing electric currents to create a possible reverse polarization (Maxis), while the other seeks more and more 115 to power the MPD and their own supernatural abilities (Richtofen). Either way, each one will gain the most power and have the ability to erase the Earth completely. The question becomes who will do what exactly once they are in control.

004[?]: Powering the said devices shouldn't be a problem. That's what the Side Quests will revolve around. Each device will hold its own way of powering it, and I believe that powering one device will cause another to be linked in some way. My strongest suggestion is to read PINNAZ's thread about the Tesla tower here:

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28034

005: This concept seems to be extremely plausible. We can't access the NavCard in the reader under Green Run's pylon at the moment, but perhaps we must find the right one and play a game of "match-up". For instance, a green NavCard could access the reader in Green Run.

006: The save feature is obviously vital in Black Ops II. We know that it's possible in Campaign, and with the storyline progressing the way it is, the saves are bound to keep track of our Side Quest progress. I'm sure it was just for every individual map (although banks will most likely be reset when moving maps anyways).

007: Well, we know they can implement more into previous maps. Maxis mentions that the crew will perhaps revisit Green Run. This may occur once we've hit the 3rd or 4th map.

008: The game is not over. Zombies will never be over. We thought the worst had finally come in the finale of Black Ops, but we strongly believed that there was a new story to be told. Sure enough, we stepped right into the shows of a new crew that will soon be intertwined with our old one. Who's to say we cannot create a new story once more?

004[?]: Powering the said devices shouldn't be a problem. That's what the Side Quests will revolve around. Each device will hold its own way of powering it, and I believe that powering one device will cause another to be linked in some way. My strongest suggestion is to read PINNAZ's thread about the Tesla tower here:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 39&t=28034

They both want the Tower or this case Towers. I think its something in the lines of Energy. Maxis needs Positive Energy while Richtofen needs Negative Energy. But who knows. All I can say is there Plans-whatever they are equal in some ways with one or two differences.

Perhaps the last map will have an Achievement that can't be completed unless the Towers are powered and activated for one doctor.

So you play with those who have the same side as you. And complete that side for each map.

Awesome post Jeager! Top stuff mate.

I have wondered how they will incorporate 2 different side quests, though still using the same objects for a different storyline outcome?

We haven't activated the Tower, all we have done was Power it up.  As to what these "Towers" could be used for, I can only Guess.  Maybe it has something to do with the Planets Magnetic Polarity. Maybe something to do with the "HAARP Doomsday Conspiracy Myth."

My thoughts exactly....Polarisation may just be referring to magnetics. Tesla's Alternating Current Motor is exactly this. (think A/C motor in the wind turbine on Green Run) North/South/North/South magnets that push against each other to create energy, just on a much larger scale. (don't quote me, I'm no engineer)  

And this is what I think the 'Device' will be. (see spoiler)

I think we are building the components of this. This & the Wardenclyffe Tower feature pretty much the same components

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Tesla_Weapons_Scalar_Potential_Interferometer.html

http://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=nikola+tesla

The Page on top is the first page of the document & the page on the bottom that says "DEATH RAY" is actually page 2 of this document.

This page is the document that says "DEATH RAY." (I think Treyarch may have just added that title in, or it was redacted?)

EDIT - Forgot to say, this all may have something to do with the Nuketown Loading Screen?

There has to be a reason why those Death Ray documents are in the game? (I hope you can read the real FBI documents clearly? They are very interesting. It incorporates the soviets aswell & their version of HARRP (see Operation Woodpecker') Conspiracy wise they can all be related.

This may be Maxis' End Game, I've got no idea what Richtofen's 'Grand Scheme' will be?

I don't want to go off topic on Jeagers thread.

Awesome post Jeager! Top stuff mate.

I have wondered how they will incorporate 2 different side quests, though still using the same objects for a different storyline outcome?

We haven't activated the Tower, all we have done was Power it up.  As to what these "Towers" could be used for, I can only Guess.  Maybe it has something to do with the Planets Magnetic Polarity. Maybe something to do with the "HAARP Doomsday Conspiracy Myth."

My thoughts exactly....Polarisation may just be referring to magnetics. Tesla's Alternating Current Motor is exactly this. (think A/C motor in the wind turbine on Green Run) North/South/North/South magnets that push against each other to create energy, just on a much larger scale. (don't quote me, I'm no engineer)  

And this is what I think the 'Device' will be. (see spoiler)

I think we are building the components of this. This & the Wardenclyffe Tower feature pretty much the same components

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Tesla_Weapons_Scalar_Potential_Interferometer.html

http://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=nikola+tesla

The Page on top is the first page of the document & the page on the bottom that says "DEATH RAY" is actually page 2 of this document.

This page is the document that says "DEATH RAY." (I think Treyarch may have just added that title in, or it was redacted?)

EDIT - Forgot to say, this all may have something to do with the Nuketown Loading Screen?

Oh Snap! What if it acts like some Shield? With all the Towers Powered and Activated, it creates some barrier. But here's the thing. If it does have something to do with the Planets Magnetic Polarity, then perhaps depending on the Positive or Negative Magnetiv Waves alters the effect.

Positive Engery = Maxis

Negative Engery = Richtofen

I think I've blown my own mind.

Good thinking Jeager.

Another one of Tesla's inventions was the 'Tesla Shield', again incorporating all of the same components. From what I understand, the Tesla shield is many of his 'Towers' (or Sites) spread across the US which would form an Electromagnetic Pulse against an incoming attack.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalarwar02e.htm

This picture is the Russian Defence. The Howitzer is the picture in my last post.

All of these inventions where never completed during Tesla's time, though as the conspiracies go, they have used & made these technologies so advanced that they are talking about 'Star Wars'. Gamma Ray warfare in which satellites shoot these beams anywhere in the world.

Please take all of what I'm saying with a 'grain of salt', I only came across this from researching Nicola Tesla. There is so much of his life weaved into the Zombies Storyline.

History lessons & Conspiracies, what more can 3arc teach us?

I don't know if its confirmed yet but seeing how there is a Nav Card & Table, is that Tower on the roof part of the Achievement? Is it another "Tower"

Also seeing how you can hear Maxis and Richtofen I guess I'm right about there being Two sides to Each Achievement.

Take that Spider! LOL. Kidding, he's still cool.

BTW sorry if I'm bragging, but wouldn't you?