Flinger? Thought?

Metacross

So this seems like... a trap? Makes me think of the flogger but not quite.

My theory:

Since we know it's a high rise, but there are parts that are upside down, i'm thinking theres a part of the building that is tilted, say 45 degrees. That area has a rather sizeable lift (think 10 person lift or 15) that you can walk through and activate which sends any zombies passing through upwards at speed out of the building into the nothingness (Maybe the area is broken off, think team rocket blasting off again)

Anyone got some (most likely) cooler ideas?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'd like to think they just fly off into the endless sky (then back down like a watermelon). When I think of a "flinger" plus the layout of the tower we're in, maybe the zombies are catapulted into the air only to be either:

a) smashed into the ceiling which is technically a walkway/stairway since the map is an Escher-style layout

B) tossed up and back to make a big splat

But this trap should be very interesting, to say the least. In fact, it might be the perfect defense when we are in a tight corner.

I was thinking it would be more like the Flinger from Call of the Dead, like a built in trap.

Possibly, I'm just trying to think of things that would achieve the same effect while fitting into the theme. I don't see a high rise building having a floor that can shoot you into the air like the boat did.

Who knows, maybe you could use it as transport too? xD

I was thinking it would be more like the Flinger from Call of the Dead, like a built in trap.

Possibly, I'm just trying to think of things that would achieve the same effect while fitting into the theme. I don't see a high rise building having a floor that can shoot you into the air like the boat did.

Who knows, maybe you could use it as transport too? xD

Yeah, maybe you could use it as transport like CotD, where it kills the zombies but not you. As to fitting the theme, it doesn't really make sense that a) this flinger was built into the side of a boat and B) you would survive the fling, but hey that's how it worked.

It can be used two ways. It flings Zombies and Kills Instantly, it can only fling one at a time as far as I can tell. However when its not in its ready position, zombies can attack it. Ready as in, its ready to launch.

Its handy to jump from one building to another, just setting it right to where you won't fall to your death is the tricky part. I think this can be an important device and should be the first thing to build before everyone leaves for the Power.

If you can get it built on SOLO, you can place it right there looking toward the building with the Tower and launch yourself onto the top of the platform, Face the Dragon, achievement unlocked

It can be used two ways. It flings Zombies and Kills Instantly, it can only fling one at a time as far as I can tell. However when its not in its ready position, zombies can attack it. Ready as in, its ready to launch.

Its handy to jump from one building to another, just setting it right to where you won't fall to your death is the tricky part. I think this can be an important device and should be the first thing to build before everyone leaves for the Power.

If you can get it built on SOLO, you can place it right there looking toward the building with the Tower and launch yourself onto the top of the platform, Face the Dragon, achievement unlocked

Or just turn on the power and take the elevator to the top. ;)