Revive Yourself

yourmapper

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I know that in Solo, having Quick Revive will allow you to revive yourself. But in a Zombie Multiplayer session, perhaps there is a new persistent upgrade that will allow the same? They may have caught wind of many players being unable to revive their teammates in Tranzit because of how expansive it is and the unreliable streetlight portals. I don't think it would be a new perk, as it would be a kind of opposition to Quick Revive.

I know that in Solo, having Quick Revive will allow you to revive yourself. But in a Zombie Multiplayer session, perhaps there is a new persistent upgrade that will allow the same? They may have caught wind of many players being unable to revive their teammates in Tranzit because of how expansive it is and the unreliable streetlight portals. I don't think it would be a new perk, as it would be a kind of opposition to Quick Revive.

Yeah that sounds plausible. Maybe a red quick revive bonus like the red insta-kill bonus (though that's a drop and not a perk). Maybe new perk, Quick Revive 2?

Purhaps there will be either a new perk, or quick revive 2.0 like double tap 2.0, but with quick revive it ACTUALY let's you revive yourself after downing without a player.. You still lose perks and possibly perma-perks, but you got weapons!

The catch? Finding the perk machine before Turing on the power...

If this is the case I'm a TAD be angry at trayarch for making the game easier, but then again I have NO idea what difficulty die rise is, but I hope it's good!

I just brainstormed an idea: what if the reviving mechanics for solo and co-op were fused so in a co-op match if you died you would begin to revive yourself like you always do in solo, unless your buddy came over and revived you before you revived yourself and you could keep your quick revive. It would still make you revive faster..

I just brainstormed an idea: what if the reviving mechanics for solo and co-op were fused so in a co-op match if you died you would begin to revive yourself like you always do in solo, unless your buddy came over and revived you before you revived yourself and you could keep your quick revive. It would still make you revive faster..

So exactly what I just said...