Sliquifier

yourmapper

I have a feeling it just shoots liquid on the ground that the zombies can slip on.

Well at least I want it to be that, because that would be funny as hell

What if it actually liquifies the zombies, turns them into a slippery goo, and then every other zombie (or player) who runs

into the goo slides in the direction they were headed, maybe out a window...

So they are sliding on the guts of the sliquified dead.

I think this is very posible seen they aded in latest update a instakill on touch and a jugger upgrade

even made a achievement for everybody to know on how juggupgrade

This map will be the hardest can wait

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the words that are combined to make Sliquifier, (Slick & Liquifier) perhaps it will do both of these things. My guess is that it actually liquifies the zombies and the spot where the zombies were liquified will be slippery for both human and zombie alike.

We'll find out in a few hours.

I might not... Blasted Walgreens is an unreliable place for 1600 point cards.... An me father be a bit too lazy to go now... And he's got the car Tomarrow...

Judging by the words that are combined to make Sliquifier, (Slick & Liquifier) perhaps it will do both of these things. My guess is that it actually liquifies the zombies and the spot where the zombies were liquified will be slippery for both human and zombie alike.

I might not... Blasted Walgreens is an unreliable place for 1600 point cards.... An me father be a bit too lazy to go now... And he's got the car Tomarrow...

You know you can just get 1600 points on the Xbox marketplace, right?

Fathers between banks... No credit cards.... Or at least any he's tellin me about...

• Administrators

It's better this way too. Buy 800 points, then buy 400 points to get your 1200. I believe it only costs $15 total, which saves you about $5. That's how I've always done it with the Black Ops DLC packs. ;)

If you don't like that method, you should open up a PayPal account and get it connected to your bank funds. You choose how much it is allowed to retrieve/send, has confirmation systems, and even sends an invoice to all parties involved.

It's better this way too. Buy 800 points, then buy 400 points to get your 1200. I believe it only costs $15 total, which saves you about $5. That's how I've always done it with the Black Ops DLC packs. ;)

If you don't like that method, you should open up a PayPal account and get it connected to your bank funds. You choose how much it is allowed to retrieve/send, has confirmation systems, and even sends an invoice to all parties involved.

Oh beleive me I tried that with minecraft... Took four weeks to set up then we deleated it... My parents are idiots when it comes to bank funds... They won't listen to me either... Not like I'm taking economics or anything...

• Administrators

Oh beleive me I tried that with minecraft... Took four weeks to set up then we deleated it... My parents are idiots when it comes to bank funds... They won't listen to me either... Not like I'm taking economics or anything...

Then I'm afraid you're stuck until you can get some kind of payment in the Marketplace. Your best bet will have to be getting that points card. You got to make it work, friendo.

On the topic of the Sliquifier, what would that baby be like Pack-a-Punched? I'd like to say that it has a more adverse effect on the zombies slipping/sliding/what-"ing"-they-will-be-doing. Or perhaps it will actually liquefy them so they are (like said before) nothing more than a puddle of goop, which the latter zombies will slip across?

There is a sound bite floating around of a wonder weapon for die rise that was taken from the coding from what I understand. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post it here though... :?

I highly doubt it's legit. How could one obtain a sound file for an unreleased DLC, then go on to tell no more information? I mean, if you already have the DLC, or at least had access to it to get a sound file, then why not tell people of other information you discovered? Doesn't make sense to me that there's only a sound file floating around with no information.

Anyway, I believe this weapon to somehow be incorporated with water, or perhaps even acid. Melt the zombies to death. Oo rah, gutterslugs.

It's most likely legit due to the fact that Treyarch updates the ipak's with Title Updates, and hotfixes that contain brand-new content, so that when the content containing those things are released (new DLC and stuff), it works without flaws.

Liquid nitrogen can reach an extremely low temperature of −210 °C (freezing). With the right reaction and catalysts, it can become deadly and extremely cold enough to form ice crystals. Perhaps this Wonder Weapon holds a similar element/compound that will freeze upon spray.

It might as well be an sno-cone maker. :lol:

Very good, I support this theory.

I agree. If kicking miniaturized zombies was enough to kill them in Shangri-La, then so should having them slide into a wall from a sheet of ice.

And since you brought up the Nitrogen thing, I think it is important to mention the qualities that we've seen in element 115. So far we've seen plasma, electricity, energy blasts, and, most importantly for this point, FREEZING (Winter's Howl).

I have a feeling it just shoots liquid on the ground that the zombies can slip on.

Well at least I want it to be that, because that would be funny as hell

What if it actually liquifies the zombies, turns them into a slippery goo, and then every other zombie (or player) who runs into the goo slides in the direction they were headed, maybe out a window...

So they are sliding on the guts of the sliquified dead.

BINGO!

Educated guess, premonition, or inside information? You decide!