Achievements!

LegitimateRage

The Bus Driver? I doubt he'd be able to dislodge himself from the bus and somehow be reprogrammed to pilot aircraft.

The Bus Driver pertains to the Consolidated Coach Corporation Busline. I can 99.9% believe that we will never run into him on a vertical map such as this. Unless they did Consolidated Coach Corporation Airline. :lol:

Oh god don't even..

Another note is that doesnt the acheivement list say to face it head on before round 2? It didn't say nothing about better him! (Purposely bad language)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm, well, I have something to say in regards to the dragon achievement.

I remember one of the news outlet sights had omitted something from their original post, changing it to something more ambiguous. They said of taking the elevator with all four people would lead to a new place.

What I am thinking is that either a) the "dragon" is the elevator or B) the "dragon" resides within the new area accessible by the elevator.

Also, just something to point out...

There's a clear image of a dragon on the left in the map selection image.

Yeah, but that it's outside of the skyscrappers. That means we can go out of the buildings?

Maybe that Dragon Head activates the special feature of the map. An odd example: Gravitatory change.

Idk, but I'm really excited.

A few things to note from the Map Picture.

If you look at every other map picture like this in the leaderboards/theatre section, it features parts of the map which are playable. Every single picture....So I think we can go outside.

Also did anyone else notice what looks like a BIG wave of water rushing through in the center of the picture? Dragonboats anyone?

This comes back to my idea, you start on a platform and have to work your way to the main tower. Could we be at a port? Because you bring up a good idea, those dragon boats, really makes me think this is near a port or something along those lines.

Ok, so I dug a little deeper and I think I may have found a possible location. This info is just my speculation and thoughts from what I have seen so far.

So I googled biggest ports in China and then searched pictures of a few of them and the port "Bayuquan" caught my eye. Here is my diagram and under I explain what I believe it all means.

(Just noticed the whole picture isn't showing, here is the link http://i.imgur.com/fANuGXR.png)

Red Circle- These buildings seem to match, the one from zombies being a little worn down and destroyed a bit, but I can assume that they are the same building, I mean look at them... They look so much a like.

Blue Circle- This I noticed seems to look like water crashing over the edge of a platform, which I mentioned before. As you can see in the diagram, there is water in the back and next to a platform.

Green Circle- You seem some smaller buildings in the back, which we can assume are just some sweat shops or buildings for the port workers etc.

This seems to be the most possible idea of it's location. The port seems to be out on its own, as you can see there are mountains in the background cutting off from other communications. I don't know what to think, I looked pretty hard to find this. But when people pointed out that water splashing, it really got me thinking.

The WW makes the floor slippery? What the...

I think it's a novelty... Another JBG-3179. *Sigh* was hoping we'd get another "Wave Gun" or even some Thundergun variant.. So what's the odds of lots of high round runs on DR? Not likely without a knock-out WW..

While it's hard to say without using it, don't forgot the power of PaP. Could give it quite a significant change.

• Administrators

DJDerp, that's probably the closest thing we have at this very moment. But what strikes me odd is that the dragon-sign-thing would have to be across the water (or on it...?) and the tower(s) are located right next to the water. I'm not saying that it's unlikely; in fact, it's very plausible. To be honest, however, I don't see it was waves but heavy fog or even smoke.

DJDerp, that's probably the closest thing we have at this very moment. But what strikes me odd is that the dragon-sign-thing would have to be across the water (or on it...?) and the tower(s) are located right next to the water. I'm not saying that it's unlikely; in fact, it's very plausible. To be honest, however, I don't see it was waves but heavy fog or even smoke.

I see what you're saying, this is the first thing I have seen on this and it is a very rough hypothesis. I believe we could be seeing the other side of the big building. But the blue circle, I was going for like a wave mist, where the waves hit and a splash of sea mist goes up. I think that could be what it is. Especially since the menu picture looks to be a time of chaos, I believe large waves crashing is a very likely possibility.

Dragon? I looked at this and had no idea... I think maybe you start out on a platform or like a street in china and there is a dragon similar to the ones on Chinese New Years and maybe something similar like that? This is probably the main that caught my attention, everything else was just, whatever. But dragon? You have to get it before round 2? I doubt it would be a boss because you have to kill it on round 1.

Maybe the dragon follows you around and you have to lead it through a trap to kill it. That would be unbelievebly amazing. But scrolling through this thread I have noticed not much speculation about the dragon, but I felt the need to give my two cents.

Killing it by round 2, is not a statement about it's strength as an enemy in black ops 2, as it might of been in black ops. We have the bank now, your team can be completely set up by round 1.

A bit late here, but wanted to come back to this:

We also have to bear in mind the Achievement states to encounter it before Round 2. I have never heard of any zombie bosses that came before Round 5/6 based off Hellhounds and Space Monkeys. I have an odd feeling that this requires us to go out of the tower (if possible) or access a certain area to approach the "Dragon".

This made me think of something I saw:

But I will say that we found that if everybody gets in the elevator at the start of the level, something happens…

source - http://oneofswords.com/2013/01/hands-on ... evolution/

Perhaps this pertains to this achievement. And considering it's "round 2", that means you get a round to get your stuff together. So could this mean we get another bank?

Also, this isn't the first time we've faced a dragon (serpent, more or less) ;)

Lastly regarding the image - couldn't that just be smoke around the skyscrapers? It does look like water, and there are clouds above the skyscrapers.

Just my 2 cents.

wouldn't it be funny if no body thought it was a dragon really then when we start up the map all we see is this gigantic dragon flying around the building. If I saw that my first time playing the map I'd be like "holy motherf*cking sh*t omg" :o:lol:

A Russian can dream, can't he?

Well technically dragons don't exist, but as for robot dragons I can't say.

So much yes.

That's exactly what I've been saying, Grill. The elevator is linked to this "dragon".

yes yes, wasn't trying to steal your thunder. Just wanted to suggest the possibility of a bank, enabling you to do this by round 2 with all perks/ww's necessary.

Oh no no, I wasn't claiming that! I just meant I'm happy that someone else agrees with me! 8-)

Wow, I just realized that it says before you REACH round 2...so first round is the only round.

EXCITE LEVEL = EXCITED

You know what's going to be such a hassle? Figuring out the order of the perks. I'm assuming that the elevators don't have any particular order to what perk comes next, and that it's all by chance.

Yes, but let's hope that there is at least SOME order. It would be an even greater hassle if they were randomized.

You know what's going to be such a hassle? Figuring out the order of the perks. I'm assuming that the elevators don't have any particular order to what perk comes next, and that it's all by chance.

Yes, but let's hope that there is at least SOME order. It would be an even greater hassle if they were randomized.

I hope that all the perks are in the same places, but you can't always get to the same place the same way!

EXCITE LEVEL = EXCITED

POTATO LEVEL = POTATED

This is gonna be great.

Also I forgot to mention that achievement analyses are my favorite theories on this site. Ever. So yeah. If I urged people towards it early on (as futile as it may have been) that's why.

Peace to all. Happy slaying.

-EJ

Good! Everyone loves acheivement analyses! And of course it will be grand! Think: Buildings, zombies, buildables, a new REAL wonder weapon (we think), a new Easter egg, a mysterious elevator, odd new perk talk about reviveing, f*ckign DRAGONS!

WUNDERBAR LEVEL >or= THE DOCTOR!