Achievements!

LegitimateRage

Now, considering there's been interviews from IGN etc detailing the map AND the achievments have been released before, I'm posting them, but if any Mods want this to be removed, just say and I'll delete.

Anyway:

https://twitter.com/MrJon92/status/2959 ... to/1/large

High Maintenance: Be the architect of their instruction (The EE)

Vertigoner: Fling 10 zombies in one game

Mad Without Power: Make it to round 10 with no power on

Shafted: Use all Perks and Pack A Punch in one game

Slippery When Undead: Kill 5 zombies with a single "Squiffler" shot (The WW?)

Facing The Dragon: Face the dragon Head-On before Round 2

So the EE will be standard, won't comment on that. Flinging zombies reminds me of the "Flogger" From SHN but who knows? Mad w/o Power similar to the "Space Race" Ascension challenge. Shafted again similar to the Mule Kick achievement on "Moon" but buffed a bit.

Squiffler, why do I instantly think of the "Fractilizer"? (PaPd JGB-31-79) Not gonna lie these achievements make this map sound like a giant remake clusterf*ck. Finally the Dragon one; meh. seems like the Denizen one with a twist. Overall personally; whatevs. Tomorrow I'll see.

So, thoughts?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. You beat me to it, bro.

You didn't add the Diner achievements though.

Polyarmory (30G) - In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match.

Monkey See, Monkey Doom (15G) - In Diner Turned, tetrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.

I See Live People (20G) - In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match.

These achievements come from a friend I have that is currently playing Die Rise... I'm jelly!

The WW makes the floor slippery? What the...

I think it's a novelty... Another JBG-3179. *Sigh* was hoping we'd get another "Wave Gun" or even some Thundergun variant.. So what's the odds of lots of high round runs on DR? Not likely without a knock-out WW..

The shrink ray? That was a very effective WW. I don't think the slip and slide gun will be nearly as good as the shrink ray was, as the achievement says kill 5 zombies with one shot. That wouldn't be much of a challenge with the shrink ray :lol: .

And yes until further notice I'm calling it the slip n' slide.

Here's my take on all of these.

Oh and OP it's the sliquifier, not squiffler.

High Maintenance: Be the architect of their instruction (The EE)

Check out this thread I made. I may have been onto something. The name "high maintenance" suggests repair. Also what is interesting is that it says "their voices" which implies multiple voices with the same goal, contrary to the tower of babble. Like I said, I may have been onto something here.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=24695

Note: I considered this theory debunked with the release of black ops 2. I now realize that this idea could still apply to DLC, and, you guessed it, die rise.

Vertigoner: Fling 10 zombies in one game

Most likely a lethal variation of the flinger from call of the dead, located on the side of the building or roof, to throw them down into the street.

Mad Without Power: Make it to round 10 with no power on

This seems to imply that the power switch is accessible early on, as in most maps power isn't activated until about round ten anyway.

Shafted: Use all Perks and Pack A Punch in one game

Shaft refers to an elevator, so I guess this confirms that all out perks are in elevators along with pack a punch.

Slippery When Undead: Kill 5 zombies with a single "Squiffler" shot (The WW?)

Definitely melts them or something. one thing to mention: the achievement for the gersch device required five kills, though you know all too well it can kill 24 With one. This will most likely be the same case. Welcome back to the world of mass-killin' waffle guns! HAHAHA!!

Facing The Dragon: Face the dragon Head-On before Round 2

Obviously a boss or something. Since it seems to me you activate a fight with it upon finding it ("activating" it on a certain round) I bet it is going to be some secret monster hidden in a tank in the basement or on the roof. Maybe it is at the power switch and "Dragon" stands for something like GLaDOS? In other words facing the dragon is a metaphor for power switch or computer?

And you forgot the last one. Called

My own best friend: revive yourself.

... Umm... Quick revive? Derp. Maybe they added a variation of the solo quick revive to multiplayer? If you can't rely on your team you get a chance to revive yourself. I'm sure we can all relate to that moment where you think "if I was up and and YOU were the one who got downed, I would have totally been able to revive me!" not anymore! Plus it definitely involves a perk because the image is a bottle.

How do we know these are legitimate? Last time we saw "Achievements" they were fake and leaked.

GOOD QUESTION.

Well, you got this info from LEGITIMATE-Rage. I think that's good enough evidence :D Anything I say is true and with an added bonus of anger! :P

*Serious Answer* The XBOX 360 site always posts the REAL achievements. They posted the BO2 ones pre-launch and they were all real.