What time can season pass holders expect DLC?

swappingspit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when what comes out? the season pass? :/ its already out in the uk, im gonna buy it this week, the first map pack is out 2moz on xbox, the release date hasent been comfirmed for ps3 yet, least i dont think it has, ps3 usualy get the map packs a month later, wich is kinda shitty, considering im on ps3 lol

This is not true.

I'm pretty certain since I got to be #17 to play moon that the update is usually out at 3AM Eastern, and Midnight Pacific.

North jersey, earliest release on cod has been about 5+ am. I have stayed up past for every zombie map since waw, never out by 4 am.

Edit: tbh, I live in jersey, a very crowded market, so maybe it releases in clumps here and a less crowded east coast areas may get them sooner/ guessing why our answers differ...

This is not true.

I'm pretty certain since I got to be #17 to play moon that the update is usually out at 3AM Eastern, and Midnight Pacific.

North jersey, earliest release on cod has been about 5+ am. I have stayed up past for every zombie map since waw, never out by 4 am.

It depends how you get it. Through Xbox.com, the marketplace, the store. They all are different releases. There are also different releases within the xbox market place, depending on what page you were on.

I know because my buddies were able to get it before me, and told me what page I had to go to, (was black ops > map packs > something bla bla), and there it was.