The 'Tower' needs an 'Earth'

PINNAZ

So here's a long shot & a last theory on what on next 'Side Quest' may involve.

I believe we are creating a Transmitter which was so very close to becoming a reality many years ago. But at the last moment was never completed. I think this is Stage 2 of Nikola Tesla's 'Wardenclyffe Tower'.

We will not go up, but rather go down. We need to give our overall device an 'Earth'. We will construct something underground in Die Rise.

The Skyscrapper is the tower.

The following is why I think the 'Side Quest' will go underground.

(I tried to make this as short as possible, but it's not)

- Exerts

Wardenclyffe Tower

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

The 187-foot-tall Wardenclyffe tower stood over a 12-foot diameter shaft sunk 120 feet down. At 307 ft, overall, this structure was a bit over half the height of the 600 feet that was originally conceived, possibly close enough to the exact half to be harmonic with it. (Ref. 2b) 

The underground structure was included a spiral staircase to the bottom and iron "terrestrial grippers" which were pipes extending 300 feet out from the core. Further, Tesla built four stone-lined tunnels large enough to crawl through, angled back toward the surface and emerging 300 feet from the tower. All of these contributed greatly to the cost of the facility.

How it works

http://www.frankgermano.net/teslas_magnifying_transmitter.htm

Rather than acting as a radiator, the large metallic spheroid, now known as an isotropic capacitance, which Tesla positioned above the extra coil was intended only as a reservoir for electrical charge. Another important component of Tesla's Long Island apparatus was an underground array of iron pipes which extended outward from the bottom of a deep shaft beneath the transmitter tower. When coupled with the transmitter these pipes provided a connection to the earth through which a powerful oscillating electrical current would flow.

Unlike a conventional radio transmitter with an antenna that radiates dissipating electromagnetic waves out into space, the magnifying transmitter's extra coil excites a low-frequency ground wave called the Zenneck surface wave. In this case the propagating energy does not radiate into space but is concentrated near the earth's surface.

Furthermore, Tesla asserted that it is possible to periodically disturb the equilibrium of the earth's electrical charge and cause it to oscillate with his apparatus. This would be accomplished by superposing an extra low frequency baseband signal on the somewhat higher frequency signal coursing through the resonator -- the low frequency current in the presence of an enveloping corona-induced plasma of free charge carriers produced by the oscillator in effect "pumping" the earth's charge.

Transmission of electrical energy without wires

The Tesla coil wireless transmitter - U.S. Patent 1,119,732

An electric current flowing through a conductor carries electrical energy. The body of the earth is an electrical conductor, nearly spherical in shape, insulated in space. It possesses an electric charge relative to the upper atmosphere beginning at about 50 kilometers elevation. When a second body, directly adjacent to Earth, is charged and discharged in rapid succession this causes an equivalent variation of Earth's electrostatic charge resulting in the passage of electric current through the ground.

The Tesla coil transmitter, both the single and dual tower forms, is an electrical machine specifically designed to create as large a displacement as possible of Earth's electric charge. It does this by alternately charging and discharging the oscillator's elevated terminal capacitance at a specific frequency, periodically altering the electrostatic charge of the earth, and consequently, with sufficient power, the pressure over its entire surface.

"A connection to earth, either directly or through a condenser is essential". The placement of a grounded Tesla coil receiver tuned to the same frequency as the transmitter at another point on the surface results in the flow of electric current through the earth between the two, "while an equivalent electrical displacement occurs in the atmosphere." This current can be utilized at the receiver to drive an electrical load, which in the case of an individual World Wireless Telecommunications System receiver is a sensitive device using only a small amount of energy.

Underground & Tunnels

http://www.teslascience.org/pages/twp/tunnels.htm

The working room, or tower, which will be the foundation for Mr. Tesla's across-the-world flashes, will be octagonal in shape and will be 210 feet high, 100 feet In diameter at the base, narrowing down to 80 feet in diameter at the top.  It will be constructed chiefly of wood, though the builders say that fifty tons of iron and steel and 50,000 bolts of various sizes are used in Its construction. 

Inside the big tower a well 120 feet deep has been sunk, the well being 12 feet square, cased Its entire depth with 8 inch timbers, which will be finished off with brick and cement.  A staircase, which will lead down into the well, is nearly completed. Transversely across the bottom of the well will be a series of four tunnels, each to be 100 feet long, and a force of workmen has begun work on these subterranean passages. While the tower itself is very "stagey" and picturesque, it is the wonders that are supposed to be hidden in the earth underneath it that excite the curiosity of the population in the little settlement.

Mr. Scherff, the private secretary of the inventor, told an inquirer that the companionway led to a small drainage passage built for the purpose of keeping the ground about the tower dry.  But such of the villagers as saw the tower constructed tell a different story. They declare that it leads to a well-like excavation as deep as the tower is high with walls of masonwork and a circular stairway leading to the bottom.  

From there, they say, tunnels have been built in all directions, until the entire ground below the little plain on which the tower is raised has been honeycombed with subterranean passages.  They tell with awe how Mr. Tesla, on his weekly visits to Wardenclyffe, spends as much time in the underground passages as he does on the tower or in the handsome laboratory and workshop erected beside it, and where the power plant for the world telegraph has been installed. 

Wardenclyffe Foreclosure Proceedings

Nikola Tesla for Defendant---Direct.

A. Yes. You see the underground work is one of the most expensive parts of the tower.  In this system that I have invented it is necessary for the machine to get a grip of the earth, otherwise it cannot shake the earth.  It has to have a grip on the earth so that the whole of this globe can quiver, and to do that it is necessary to carry out a very expensive construction.  I had in fact invented special machines.  But I want to say this underground work belongs to the tower.

A. There was, as your Honor states, a big shaft about ten by twelve feet goes down about one hundred and twenty feet and this was first covered with timber and the inside with steel and in the center of this there was a winding stairs going down and in the center of the stairs there was a big shaft again through which the current was to pass, and this shaft was so figured in order to tell exactly where the nodal point is, so that I could calculate every point of distance.  For instance I could calculate exactly the size of the earth or the diameter of the earth and measure it exactly within four feet with that machine.

A. Absolutely necessary.  And then the real expensive work was to connect that central part with the earth, and there I had special machines rigged up which would push the iron pipe, one length after another, and I pushed these iron pipes, I think sixteen of them, three hundred feet, and then the current through these pipes takes hold of the earth.  Now that was a very expensive part of the work, but it does not show on the tower, but it belongs to the tower. 

A. Through the instrumentality of the earth.  That was my discovery that I announced in 1893, and now all the wireless plants are doing that.  There is no other system being used.  And the idea was to reproduce this apparatus and then connect it just with a central station and telephone office, so that you may pick up your telephone and if you wanted to talk to a telephone subscriber in Australia you would simply call up that plant and the plant would connect immediately with that subscriber, no matter where in the world, and you could talk to him.  And I had contemplated to have press messages, stock quotations, pictures for the press and these reproductions of signatures, checks and everything transmitted from there throughout the world, but----

"At the base of the edifice, deep below the earth, along the descending spiral staircase, was a network of catacombs that extended out like spokes of a wheel.  Sixteen of them contained iron pipes which protruded from the central shaft to a distance of three hundred feet.  The expense for these "terrestrial grippers" was notable, as Tesla had to design "special machines to push the pipes, one after the other" [Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents . . . , Foreclosure Proceedings] deep into the earth's interior.

"Also in the well were four stone-lined tunnels, each of which gradually rose back to the surface.  Large enough for a man to crawl through, they emerged like isolated, igloo-shaped brick ovens three hundred feet from the base of the tower.

"Although the exact reason for the burrows has not been determined, their necessity was probably multifaceted.  Tesla had increased the length of the aerial by over a hundred feet by extending the shaft into the earth.  Simultaneously, he was able to more easily transmit energy through the ground with this arrangement.  It is possible that he also planned to resonate the aquifer which was situated slightly below the bottom of the well.  

The insulated passageways which climbed back to the surface may have been safety valves, which would have allowed excess pressure to escape.  They also provided an alternative way to access the base.  Tesla may have planned to fill other shafts with salt water or liquid nitrogen to augment transmission.  There may have also been other reasons for their construction." -- Marc Seifer, Wizard : the life and times of Nikola Tesla, p. 291 [After "Dig for Mystery Tunnels Ends With Scientist's Secret Intact," Newsday, Feb. 13, 1979, p. 24, and "Famed inventor, Mystery Tunnels Linked," Newsday, March 10, 1979, p. 19.]

Powering the Great Pyramid

The Wardenclyffe Tower has lots of similarities to the Great Pyramid of Giza. Which will come into the story later.

http://www.endalldisease.com/nikola-tesla-the-secrets-hidden-in-the-pyramids-of-egypt/

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PINNAZ this is fantastic. I look forward to reading your threads everytime!

As soon as I saw how the apparatus worked, I thought of this =

source - http://www.greatdreams.com/wingsoflove.htm

and this =

source - http://hyperboreanvibrations.blogspot.c ... -giza.html

The Pyramid of Giza has several small tunnels ascending diagonally upwards from the main burial chambers (and a small tunnel coming from the catacombs as you can see). These small tunnels are meant to be pathways for the soul to ascend to the stars. They align directly with certain constellations.

Giza also has a water source - which could act as the aquifer, on top of many-a secret catacombs.

In fact - there is evidence towards Ancient Cities under Giza (http://galactic.no/rune/undergiza.html)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that - if it isn't "Die Rise tower" that we are using to connect to the Earth, then it could definitely be Giza!

again, great show PINNAZ! :mrgreen:

The wardenclyffe tower and tesla have always been massive subjects of interest in the storyline. It seems highly likely to me that the tower or a variation of it will appear in die rise. As you said a skyscraper offers a potential opportunity for such a plan to unfold. I look forward to investigating this further!

Another mind-blowingly brilliant post from PINNAZ.

• Administrators

What if the transmitter is the tower we are placed in?

I keed, I keed - great job as usual, PINNAZ. It's nice to see a new blueprint put on the table regarding what device we will encounter next. :)

I love your thinking about the tower; seemingly, the device can be used for wireless energy for delivering said energy. While there can be ideas on the power going to either maxis or Richotfen, I too have a feeling this will not be the repetitive case. Rather, some area/external receptor is going to receive energy and process it like an engine, or even storage system for a much larger scheme. That, is where we will begin our third chapter of the Black Ops II story.

After the "Great Leap Forward" article, i started reading your posts for 2 reasons:

1. i actually used your topic in a paper for history AND GOT A GOOD GRADE!

2. Very smart theories backed up with evidence instead of "I think its like this (include 1 example) IT MUST BE A CONTIUATION!!"

also because he predicted the name.

Winner of pyschic of the month: PINNAZ