Zombies noob saying hello!

eswok

Hello everybody.

I'm 35 years old and from Stockholm, Sweden. I recently got back to gaming and have been playing regularly for a couple of years again. Used to play a lot of games when I was younger but for a while everything else got in between. I've been playing a lot of Battlefied primarily but gotten bored recently after some odd 300 hours of multiplayer. Decided to try out CoD which I also played and liked when I was younger. But I just cant seem to keep up anymore. It's just too fast for me. Getting old I guess. :)

However Zombies seems like a very fun and original game in itself. I've been trying it out and it's not easy by any means but its fun. I still suck at it though but hoping to find someone who might want to teach me a thing or two about the tactics and perhaps do a few of the easter eggs. I really like there is somewhat of a story behind the whole zombies thing. I'll make a post in the teammate finder section as well.

Anyway, take care and perhaps we'll play some zombies later.

/eswok

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to have older guys like you in the community because you have the opportunity to be a great roll model to a lot of the younger players here. I hope you also know that it's ok to not be the greatest zombie player in the world, we ALL started somewhere, even veterans players like the guy above me listed.