A thrown zombie's meat can be caught.

BinSys

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when you guys would post this. Knifing to catch is a WHOLE lot eazier. Now inorder to NOT BECOME SLOW. you must throw the meat on the person who threw it at you. if you miss or throw it on someone else. you become slow for the rest of the game. Hope this helps....

this happens mainly on town cuz of the knuckles rare to c on farm,n yes u MUST throw meat at person who threw at u to avoid slowness

I was wondering when you guys would post this. Knifing to catch is a WHOLE lot eazier. Now inorder to NOT BECOME SLOW. you must throw the meat on the person who threw it at you. if you miss or throw it on someone else. you become slow for the rest of the game. Hope this helps....

nice! need to try this - last time i grabbed the meat i tried to pass it back but missed. Quite hard if they run off, but most people stay to gloat ;)

^if only someone had posted a video

nice! need to try this - last time i grabbed the meat i tried to pass it back but missed. Quite hard if they run off, but most people stay to gloat ;)

lol ok you got me - this is not the cure. Just done it to a team mate, he grabbed it then tainted me but he was still slow.

Take as much time as you need to ensure the data's accuracy. Just don't forget that there are some weapons exclusive to certain maps: like the M27, LSAT, PDW, SVU, and AN-94.

Ive actully trested the An-94's damage against humans in the greif mode glitch in die rise where you can kill others with weapons and from any range its a one shot hit so its base damage has to be equal to at least 100 then add damage multipliers its actuly pretty nuts

• 1 month later...

I just had the slow glitch happen to me while playing. But I didn't press X. I was actually knifing when it happened.

Thank you for your information. Alto I think that It may occur by using a knife. Because although I carried out it using X botton, I cannot do it. The display of press X botton on the game may be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had the slow glitch happen to me while playing. But I didn't press X. I was actually knifing when it happened.

the only way you can catch the meat is by knifing (somepeople have knife on x button). you catch the meat by knifing it out the air when someone throws it.

Go slow is not a glitch the screen message goes up and there is a green flash to let you know it happened, its deliberate. The only cure for the go slow is bleed out and respawn then you will be back to normal. I can get people to grab it pretty consisistently now its a good tactic. I saw a French team deliberatwely down 1 player between rounds whilst 1 of them was holding the meat. 1 player goes in for the reive people on our team go nuts knifing him off and boom 1 of them grabs it. Clever very clever ;)

throwing the meat so someone else catches it takes a bit of skill (or blind luck addmitedly), i can see them rewarding that. i can't see that they went to the trouble of makingg it catchable, putting the magic flash animation on it and a screen message (the only message of this type in the game) but failed to notice that the catcher goes slow after it happens.

The knuckles are so powerful in grief i think its a way to give them a downside.

if it was unintended i think they would have fixed it like they tried to do with PaP suicide.

throwing the meat so someone else catches it takes a bit of skill (or blind luck addmitedly), i can see them rewarding that. i can't see that they went to the trouble of makingg it catchable, putting the magic flash animation on it and a screen message (the only message of this type in the game) but failed to notice that the catcher goes slow after it happens.

The knuckles are so powerful in grief i think its a way to give them a downside.

if it was unintended i think they would have fixed it like they tried to do with PaP suicide.

That's just ridiculous. It takes no skill whatsoever. You cannot be accountable for whether someone else is knifing or not. I just had a game ruined for me because of this glitch. (Still happens on Cell Block btw.) I think they weren't able to fix the glitch given that they had to rush the game to market like most companies these days. By that logic, the RPK glitch, Astro-Zombie glitch, Bouncing Betty glitch, etc, etc, etc, would all be fixed. Are you trying to say disco-Astro-Zombie was intended?

yo dude i'm not saying there are no glitches just that i think the meat grab is deliberate imop. none of those glitches you mention have a screen message to tell you something special happened do they? if anything i think the grab is an easter egg.

If you think it takes no skill to throw the meat but a lot to grab it out of the air then honestly lol why do you keep grabbing it and ruining your own game with the granny-shuffle?

Heres just a few examples of how you can easily predict when someone is going to use their knife: -

oh you are repeatedly knifing at that window (plus other team had instakill)

BOOM you grabbed the meat

RxgUvCipndM

oh go on you have knuckles punch that zombie right in front of you

boom you grabbed the meat

OL11QqxSdno

oh you are trapped in the bar and you want me to get out your way

boom you grabbed the meat

xo0DzmvpDdg

i don't have a clip of the french team doing it but people knifing someone away from reviving a downed teameate is another easy spot, wish i had thought of it.

i'm the meat grab grandaddy ;) the cure is respawning and there are only two ways to avoid a grab, dont use your knife or already have a meat in your hand (since you cannot pick up as 2nd meat)

i had 4 meat drops in 1 game last night, the game was only 43 min and i had a meat in my hand for 7 minutes trollololol.

i can only up 2minute clips so heres 2 minutes of meat madness;-

IJJrfwL4ggM

1 taint, 1 friendly taint(whoops) and 2 granny-shuffles. Honestly gutted i could have got the whole team.

& yeah i'm gutted about the max ammo in the third one but that was the last drop that he out ran me on :)

other schizzle here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31980 have a look at the ghost that steals my instakill ;)

I too had this experience last night. I was knifing at an enemy holding meat, and I seem to have grabbed it as I melee'd. I can't say anything to holding down an x button. I was able to get out of the "slow-run" mode after a round restarted.

Here is a video of my experience:

po0LbkCf3f4

Giving away the meat, as I refer to it, is a great grief tactic.

Here's a breakdown of how I use it to beat the other players:

- Step one obtain meat on a higher round (you want to make sure your opponents have majority of their perks and a good weapon or two) don't even bother on lower rounds cause once you do it they will expect it for the rest of the game so don't waste the surprise element.

- Step two have a teammate run around with you on the map essentially shooting the random zombies that get in your way (you can't shoot while holding meat)

- Step three while running around look for a downed opponent and camp by him when found

- Step four proceed to start knifing the reviver - with any luck he won't be attempting the revive completely solo as he will see your teammate and it's a higher round requiring backup. Hopefully the backup player will start knifing you or your teammate to get you away from the reviver.

- Step five hold R2 (throw button) so you are now holding the meat prepared to throw but don't release. Knife the other plate to elicit the knifing in return. Knifing is slow even with the pistol so try and time it to release the meet when you've been knifed.

- Step Six sit back and watch hilarity ensue as the player will no doubt go down. AND if he wants to survive at all he will need to bleed out completely to remove the slowness. Say bye bye to your guns/perks/money.

Now granted this isn't the easiest thing to pull off. Hell, it's a 1/10 shot being generous but its better than a complete fluke and sure makes you feel good about the griefing when you pull it off intentionally.