Ok look.... Let's wind the clocks back four days... These noobs and kids couldnt possibly outlast any of you.. What happened? See a guy like me.... (An innovator and lover of zombies) ... A guy like me...

Look, I see why your calling blops 2 zombies a failure... The " kreP-amreP " that shall not be named... That was added yesterday...

If we don't deal with this now everything will fall apart! We must cover it all up! NO SPEAKING OF IT! NOT A WORD! PM ONLY if you wish to know EXACTLY what I'm talking about..., because people, Specificaly noobs, can't use something... If they don't know how! We should close it all up!

NO SPEAKING OF IT! EVER!

Remove/rewrite all the threads,comments, and videos PLEASE! It's nothing personal, and I don't mean in any way to harm your work... But even a match can't be used propperly without knowledge...

Please show everyone you can this and try to spread the word, THIS IS FOR THE COMMUNITY AND ZOMBIES IN GENERAL not for me! Make your own threads if you must! But never EVER speak of ------------....

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could adjust to the new gameplay aspect and keep on living your life.

If devs put "Perma Jugg" in the game who are you to try and hide or bury it?

And this exclusivity/superiority we feel towards new players needs to stop now. They have just as much a right to enjoy all aspects of the game as you do.

Everybody started out a newb, you included.

How would like it if somebody chose not to tell you about a game feature because they deemed you unworthy or newbish? Say the Speed Cola upgrade on Der Reise for instance, would you find that dickish?

Or you could adjust to the new gameplay aspect and keep on living your life.

If devs put ---- in the game who are you to try and hide or bury it?

And this exclusivity/superiority we feel towards new players needs to stop now. They have just as much a right to enjoy all aspects of the game as you do.

Everybody started out a newb, you included.

How would like it if somebody chose not to tell you about a game feature because they deemed you unworthy or newbish? Say the Speed Cola upgrade on Der Reise for instance, would you find that dickish?

Well you just ruined the whole point of keeping it seceret..., :roll: :facepalm:

And no... Speed cola isn't as important as jug... Jug keeps you alive and makes it easier to survive... And yes everyone started as a noob, including you as well, and like wise the less experienced players, noobs, would just take all the pride in easily obtaining a high round... Trayarch could have given us ANY other perma perk and we would be joyuous to have it!

And I am simply a voice... Just a normal person... then again, Plato was a teacher, Lincoln was a small town lawyer, Einstein was a challenged child... Jesus was a Carpender.... So yes, I am a human, and I'm trying to keep knowledge under wraps to avoid even further damage to a great game, THAT OF WHICH YOU ARE DOING NONE TO HELP!

Also noobs are noobs, we are experts... Why should we give a random child screaming about wanting to do the power station glitch all the respect we give Carbon Fiber? We don't! Because one is an epic, and one is an annoyance...

There is no equality amoung zombie players, or any human what's so ever, I am certainly not the greatest, or even close.. so if you would please allow me to try to minimize the damaged this, that of which your not helping, and stop being the bad apple of this topic... I do apologize for my rude behavior but I feel offended and spat upun... Good day to you sir...

• Administrators

Hm, you made a thread to stop the threads discussing the Juggernog+ skill so others will not have to endure it and make it as hidden as possible. Very ironic.

Nevertheless, you can't stop a community form talking about something. Just as Jason stated, you can hide something that the developers intentionally inserted into the zombie gameplay just because you feel that it's "noobish". For all you know, it could be of great assistance to most offensive and defensive players. Sure, it makes the game easier than it should be. But the reality is, you do something very simply to avoid such a catastrophe:

Don't get the persistent upgrade.

Nobody is forcing you to obtain it, and you can easily ignore. If you get it, then you get it. A player's skill is not determined by what they have, but what they can do with said instruments and tools.

Well you just ruined the whole point of keeping it seceret..., :facepalm:

That was kind of the point...

Look I just have to disagree with you. I believe in equality and solidarity among zombie slayers.

The supressing of information is a tool of oppression.

I know it's only zombies, but this is just a belief of mine that carries over from the real world, and to deny that would be to deny my own character.

So Semper Fi ME0 I'm sorry if you felt spat upon, that was not my intent, I just wanted to express my distaste for your proposed disinformation campaign.

Well you just ruined the whole point of keeping it seceret..., :facepalm:

That was kind of the point...

Look I just have to disagree with you. I believe in equality and solidarity among zombie slayers.

The supressing of information is a tool of oppression.

I know it's only zombies, but this is just a belief of mine that carries over from the real world, and to deny that would be to deny my own character.

So Semper Fi ME0 I'm sorry if you felt spat upon, that was not my intent, I just wanted to express my distaste for your proposed disinformation campaign.

Nein... Ok... Fine, talk about it if you must.... But mark my words: Perma-JUgg will become one of the most annoying things known to zombies! That is all.... Have fun with die rise! :D Good day, dr. Jason..