Permanent Juggernog and Super Juggernog

xjo0ckerz

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been even better if you showed your down at 4th and 6th hit. Will just clarify you are not using any mods. How many times were you able to pull this successfully? If this works it obviously a bug then that needs to be reported. Good work.

Also any possibility of this being in easy mode, Don't know how it works there.

I honestly don't believe there is perma jug the game was just showing you love with out jug ,with jug on everybody can get hit atleast 5 to 7 times depending on how hard you get hit and up to 3 max with out jug if you get lucky and they hit you soft in my experiences playing

Also he could be playing on easy let's not forget that "faithful community"!

Tried it on Solo. Works perfectly, and still works in a public game after leaving the Solo game.

It feels weird to have those moments of "Oh sh*t, I'm dead... no wait I'm not". Oh and as soon someone loses this perma-perk, tell us in the forums why you think you've lost it. I gotta try and not lose this perma-Jugg like I lost all my other perks.

Just did it in Xbox Tranzit Green Run Solo.

But the first game I got hit twice, revived, hit twice, dead.

The second game, hit twice, revived, green flash, then 4 hits gave me a red screen consistently. 5 hits downed me, which I did twice, then quit.

Started a new game, and it was still there! 5 hits to go down.

Wow, this is crazy