SUPER JUGGER NOG and pernament jugernog(video)

xjo0ckerz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so let me make sure I'm understanding this right, you guys are all pissed over something you don't even have to get that could possibly make the game flow better if you are stuck with noobs? I don't know about you but I hate having to go and revive someone every five seconds because they can't stay up.

you guys are ridiculously ungrateful and at least half of you saying zombies is too easy or something along those lines are wagon hoppers that are probably noobs trying to make yourselves look good. :lol: I'll put money on it that you guys are all using it too despite the protesting. -_-

Theres always that one guy that get pissed at every thread posted on this forum..... (lol) how bout deleteing your account and youll have no reason to get all defensive and you wont be so stressed all the time. NOW... I know you'll be coming back at me for this just to be childish and I cant wait to hear what you say! :D SO go ahead sir. Oh, And heres a thought lets make zombies so that you get infinite health too.. Wouldnt that make it sooo fun and easy to make it to high rounds (lmao) :lol:

are you drunk? haha :roll: :lol:

Something tells me that we're gonna need this in the tight corridors of Die Rise.

No just no.

Did Verruckt need super jugg to become one of best maps ever made? Did "Five" (not my favorite, but lots of people love this map)? What about Shang? Was it too hard, did we need handicaps in that map?

I was looking forward to a tight map, as they are typically my favorites. But we don't need super-jugg. We just don't.

If Die Rise is so impossibly hard that something like this is actually needed, then they should have made this upgrade exclusive to Die Rise, not letting it and any other OP still undiscovered upgrades, carry over into TranZit.

Think about it this way, following this precedent, every dlc for blops 2, will contain a few new persistent upgrades. These persistent upgrades while maybe designed for the new map will carry over to all the previous story maps. By the end it may very well be like playing moon after you do the EE.

Zombies is a balance, you shouldn't make the game easier in some aspects without increasing the difficulty in other aspects. Think TranZit for ex, if we got a sneak peak of just the layout before blops 2 came out, we'd probably say it was going to be the easiest map ever made. But now take away flopper, throw lava everywhere, take out true WWs, and you've balanced the map into what I consider a pretty fun map. Not too hard, not too easy. Well a lot easier now that the jet gun is used correctly (probably not intended by treyarch) but it's still mostly balanced.

I really hope their balance for super jugg isn't taking out respawning zombies. Sure it makes the game harder, but two wrongs don't make a right.

so let me make sure I'm understanding this right, you guys are all pissed over something you don't even have to get that could possibly make the game flow better if you are stuck with noobs? I don't know about you but I hate having to go and revive someone every five seconds because they can't stay up.

you guys are ridiculously ungrateful and at least half of you saying zombies is too easy or something along those lines are wagon hoppers that are probably noobs trying to make yourselves look good. :lol: I'll put money on it that you guys are all using it too despite the protesting. -_-

NEIN! Dumme Noob ... Sie würden nie verstehen, die eigentliche Freude Zombies ... Seine soposed sein rediculously hart! Jetzt wird nicht nur dieses nutzlose Vorteil angebracht ... aber es bedeutet auch mire Codierung und LAG! Ihr Kommentar wird hier nicht benötigt seine Menschen wie Sie, die die Gründe trayarch sind nicht beseitigen die Fehler! DAFT Kreatur! I SPIT ON YOU! :evil:

doesn't really make much sense, "people like me" you mean the people who point out how ungrateful and noobish people like you are? I did get a good laugh out of the "I spit on you" though haha all I can picture is some french chef with a curly mustache and the hat XD

Oh (lol) Well to answer your question "are you drunk", yea a little and 2nd I just reread your post and had to laugh at my self. Completley read it wrong the first time.(or took it wrong maybe.) So to you sir i will say.... IDK what to say. I guess just disreguard that post. LMAO But ofcourse people are going to use it if its there but the point is that it was good the way it was. And I acually agree with you when you say that it wont be such a headache keeping Noobs picked up. :oops: No hard feeling RIGHT?

Oh (lol) Well to answer your question "are you drunk", yea a little and 2nd I just reread your post and had to laugh at my self. Completley read it wrong the first time.(or took it wrong maybe.) So to you sir i will say.... IDK what to say. I guess just disreguard that post. LMAO But ofcourse people are going to use it if its there but the point is that it was good the way it was. And I acually agree with you when you say that it wont be sure a headache keeping Noobs picked up. :oops: No hard feeling RIGHT?

none whatsoever dude I was just getting really confused lol XD

Almost speechless.

*helps him put training wheels back on his bike*

I've played five, veruckt, and shagra la, and honestly, none of those maps ever seemed tight to me. Five was the 'tightest' one and you still had room for every player to run circles around the place. If the new map is as tight as I believe it to be, *please, take note that I have not seen any trailers of it* then it will be extremely tight, about the width of the bus in most places with rooms that are more open, but still pretty tight.

As I say again, I have not seen any pictures or footage of the map, so if I am wrong and you have proof, please correct me, as I would like to know.

NEIN! Dumme Noob ... Sie würden nie verstehen, die eigentliche Freude Zombies ... Seine soposed sein rediculously hart! Jetzt wird nicht nur dieses nutzlose Vorteil angebracht ... aber es bedeutet auch mire Codierung und LAG! Ihr Kommentar wird hier nicht benötigt seine Menschen wie Sie, die die Gründe trayarch sind nicht beseitigen die Fehler! DAFT Kreatur! I SPIT ON YOU! :evil:

:lol: Very straight forward, but true.

It's only 6 is you space out the hits.

You have 100 health. Each Zombie attack does 50 damage. You constantly heal. If you take a hit, directly followed by another hit. You will die. If you take a hit, heal a bit, take another hit, and heal a bit, you can take another.

With Juggernog you have 200 health. So you can survive four subsequent hits.

With this thing, you have 200 health as well. If you get Juggernog, it seems you get 300 health. So you can survive six subsequent hits.

Ok I'll take your word for it. I know wiki has jugg as 250% but I think you more than anyone knows how wrong that can be ;)

Just to point this out, he takes 5 hits in the video after getting jugg, the 6th would have downed him. Which would line up exactly with 250 health plus continuous healing.

The five hits take off 250 health, the little bit of healing done between hits, put him on red screen.

My bad. I made a mistake. It is 250 in Black Ops II.

You originally have 100 health. You get Juggernog, and it becomes 250.

With this new thing, you have 200 health. You get Juggernog, and it becomes 300.

OR

You originally can take 2 hits. You get Juggernog, and it becomes 5 hits.

With this new thing, you can take 4 hits. You get Juggernog, and it becomes 6 hits.

Just tested it myself.