SUPER JUGGER NOG and pernament jugernog(video)

xjo0ckerz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trayarch... Trayarch, trayarch, trayarch,...

Why have you done this? No one wants it but the noobs! Please kill it! DESPOSE OF IT! We need no super juggernog, litteradly EVERY OTHER PERK would have been ok... But now it's

*ahem

Too easy... Play you like a violin and cut your strings!

Let's hope this monstrosity isnt transferred to die rise....

Well.... ACTUALY.. One second... Isnt it double XP weekend? Could it be that this type of thing ONLY happens durring double xp? I hope so...

Trayarch... Trayarch, trayarch, trayarch,...

Why have you done this? No one wants it but the noobs! Please kill it! DESPOSE OF IT! We need no super juggernog, litteradly EVERY OTHER PERK would have been ok... But now it's

*ahem

Too easy... Play you like a violin and cut your strings!

Let's hope this monstrosity isnt transferred to die rise....

Well.... ACTUALY.. One second... Isnt it double XP weekend? Could it be that this type of thing ONLY happens durring double xp? I hope so...

If it was double xp thing then it would be in all systems right? But its only in Xbox 360.

hahahahahaha...... I was so upset when I read this guys thread that i didnt think about the six hit thing. But YES it was always 6 hits as far back as I can remember. Thank gosh. I think this just got thrown out as just a misunderstanding of the game. hahaha

Also may I add that double xp is on all consoles. PS3 XBOX and PC. dont know bout wii or if bo2 is on wii. I dont know anything bout the wii. lmao

hahahahahaha...... I was so upset when I read this guys thread that i didnt think about the six hit thing. But YES it was always 6 hits as far back as I can remember. Thank gosh. I think this just got thrown out as just a misunderstanding of the game. hahaha

Also may I add that double xp is on all consoles. PS3 XBOX and PC. dont know bout wii or if bo2 is on wii. I dont know anything bout the wii. lmao

:lol: ok so its not as bad as it originally seemed. So only active pre-jug buy then? Is it available in co-op? Still a lot questions.

It's only 6 is you space out the hits.

You have 100 health. Each Zombie attack does 50 damage. You constantly heal. If you take a hit, directly followed by another hit. You will die. If you take a hit, heal a bit, take another hit, and heal a bit, you can take another.

With Juggernog you have 200 health. So you can survive four subsequent hits.

With this thing, you have 200 health as well. If you get Juggernog, it seems you get 300 health. So you can survive six subsequent hits.

It's only 6 is you space out the hits.

You have 100 health. Each Zombie attack does 50 damage. You constantly heal. If you take a hit, directly followed by another hit. You will die. If you take a hit, heal a bit, take another hit, and heal a bit, you can take another.

With Juggernog you have 200 health. So you can survive four subsequent hits.

With this thing, you have 200 health as well. If you get Juggernog, it seems you get 300 health. So you can survive six subsequent hits.

Ok I'll take your word for it. I know wiki has jugg as 250% but I think you more than anyone knows how wrong that can be ;)

Just to point this out, he takes 5 hits in the video after getting jugg, the 6th would have downed him. Which would line up exactly with 250 health plus continuous healing.

The five hits take off 250 health, the little bit of healing done between hits, put him on red screen.

Thanks. I know what I'm talking about with the 100 and 200. However this new thing, that's up in the air really. But I do think he survived longer than he should have. What would really be conclusive is a side-by-side comparison of letting yourself die with and without this thing.

Yeah he takes those hits quite quickly as he has two zombies beating on him. And I watched the end five times to count hits, he definitely takes 5 hits, and is red screen, meaning a 6 hit would kill him.

So I think it's fair to say that he was rocking 250 health post-jug. A side by side would be nice, but I'd really like some more people to confirm this as well.

so let me make sure I'm understanding this right, you guys are all pissed over something you don't even have to get that could possibly make the game flow better if you are stuck with noobs? I don't know about you but I hate having to go and revive someone every five seconds because they can't stay up.

you guys are ridiculously ungrateful and at least half of you saying zombies is too easy or something along those lines are wagon hoppers that are probably noobs trying to make yourselves look good. :lol: I'll put money on it that you guys are all using it too despite the protesting. -_-

so let me make sure I'm understanding this right, you guys are all pissed over something you don't even have to get that could possibly make the game flow better if you are stuck with noobs? I don't know about you but I hate having to go and revive someone every five seconds because they can't stay up.

you guys are ridiculously ungrateful and at least half of you saying zombies is too easy or something along those lines are wagon hoppers that are probably noobs trying to make yourselves look good. :lol: I'll put money on it that you guys are all using it too despite the protesting. -_-

Theres always that one guy that get pissed at every thread posted on this forum..... (lol) how bout deleteing your account and youll have no reason to get all defensive and you wont be so stressed all the time. NOW... I know you'll be coming back at me for this just to be childish and I cant wait to hear what you say! :D SO go ahead sir. Oh, And heres a thought lets make zombies so that you get infinite health too.. Wouldnt that make it sooo fun and easy to make it to high rounds (lmao) :lol:

Of course we are going to use it. Just like countries use nuclear weapons. You want to have the best of the best, but what if the best of the best breaks the game? What if all the weapons in the Box were Wonder Weapons? Would we use them? Yes, but we don't have to like it. The Zombie Formula has worked for YEARS, and now they are changing one of the things that is so essential to it. It's still early in the discovery, so it is difficult to say too much about it. However one thing is clear: people are not overcome with joy.

Of course we are going to use it. Just like countries use nuclear weapons. You want to have the best of the best, but what if the best of the best breaks the game? What if all the weapons in the Box were Wonder Weapons? Would we use them? Yes, but we don't have to like it. The Zombie Formula has worked for YEARS, and now they are changing one of the things that is so essential to it. It's still early in the discovery, so it is difficult to say too much about it. However one thing is clear: people are not overcome with joy.

Perfect way to say it. Agreed!

NEIN! Dumme Noob ... Sie würden nie verstehen, die eigentliche Freude Zombies ... Seine soposed sein rediculously hart! Jetzt wird nicht nur dieses nutzlose Vorteil angebracht ... aber es bedeutet auch mire Codierung und LAG! Ihr Kommentar wird hier nicht benötigt seine Menschen wie Sie, die die Gründe trayarch sind nicht beseitigen die Fehler! DAFT Kreatur! I SPIT ON YOU! :evil:

NEIN! Dumme Noob ... Sie würden nie verstehen, die eigentliche Freude Zombies ... Seine soposed sein rediculously hart! Jetzt wird nicht nur dieses nutzlose Vorteil angebracht ... aber es bedeutet auch mire Codierung und LAG! Ihr Kommentar wird hier nicht benötigt seine Menschen wie Sie, die die Gründe trayarch sind nicht beseitigen die Fehler! DAFT Kreatur! I SPIT ON YOU! :evil:

lol can we get a translation to english?