Die rise: My theory's

Ok, from the IGN and Oneswords post received yesterday, along with the info about the map from the leaderboard update I have managed to form so e of my last theory's for die rise.... SO! Let's get this boulder rolling!

Ok we haven't been given any info on "Multiple skyscrapers" or a series of them, this could mean that they were either taken out, ign never explored the whole area, or there was a misspoken term in the reveal sneek peak... Personally as long as they give us plenty of floors I'm ok with whatever they got...

Perk wise, we know speed cola is returning... But nothing else has been confirmed... Oddly I had a dream last night in which I was walking up a building and over heard two guys say: Oh yeah PHD is in the disco room....

Now that was just a dream and in no way has any proof, but I'f there was a disco floor, that would be nice! Think about killing zombies while dancing to DDR 6! EA-POC! (epic)

Another thing is transportation: While reading the Oneswords post, it states "something will happen when everyone's in the elevator ;) " Now I dont know about you guys.... But last time I put four people into a broken elevator it fell to its depths! Just my prediction! However, it could very well be that a seceret pannel will open, or it will only move one floor, or a zombie bell-keeper round will start in which bell keepers will appear and try to take your weapons to your room,.... That you don't have.... But maybe can find later on...

Another thing is the confirmed zombie boss round, I loved these with blops and WAW! I also love the dog rounds you can add into town survival or farm survival! I never bought nuketown so... Couldn't tell you what happens there...

I think that sense this is china, and we've all read PINNAZ's post on the great leap forward, there will be some kind of metallic zombie creature... Possessed robots... Zombies operating cranes... Metal-infused children?....

Although I could very well be an animal or a sky diver...

Now... I don't know about you... But what is up with that helecopter? We've spoken about it sense even before die rise was first leaked in GameStop! It could be a zombie boss round... But zombies cant drive... I don't think it's the mode of transportation....

What it COULD be is a way to lift the other Side of the collapsed building! It's a bit far-fetched.... Maybe tractor beams?

Or it could just be the way to get to pap... Or just a way to get back to the opposet side of the collapsed building...

Moving on... A mysterious occurrence in the ign post is that they did find many parts... But no work benches... ? What's that about?

It could be there is only one workbench and everyone has to build one item at a time... Or maybe you have to build items right when you pick up a second part... Combining the two... Maybe the workbenches move... Purhaps the power must be on first... Or they missed them because all the peices are on half the building, and the work benches on the other, maybe they were missed because they were all upside down?

But I think the most likely reason for the lack of workbenches is maybe all those parts go on the environment rather then the workbenches... In tranzit we had a bus to upgrade... But now we just have a building to upgrade! I can support this from there own words: "gather all the resourses you can" they could have said points, or money, or grenades, if it was all doors and debris we had to move.... But I think there will be areas only accessible by sacrificing parts you may want to use elsewhere...

Power seems to be back as a regular "non-buildable" power switch... But don't quote me on that...

And speaking of buildables... Here are some parts you may want to look out for if my hunch is right: Planks, ladders, rope, pully systems, crowbars, creates, buttons, the list goes on!

Now as for the wonder weapon... I don't know... There could be a buildable "power weapon" to accompany it... But there are losts of things they could do, going back to the helecopter idea from earlier... It could be its a tractor beam you can add to the helecopter to lift the upside down building...

Then there are perks... I'm thinking that sense everything else is upside down, why can't perks be upside down as well? and say for instance, it makes it's effects reversed while upside down... Double tap: Slows down firing rate, stamin up: Slows down player, Phd: Increases fall damage... Until you can flip them rightside up somehow.... Or they could just be upside down and awsome...

Now one last thing I'm going to point out is the ground floor... It seams like you start off here sense your in "a hotel lobby with a big counter" but then it says that there's a ton of sky behind them..., who builds a lobby on anything but the ground floor? I'm a bit confused by this.... Let's see what you all think!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wondering how tranzit will work or if it will even be available for this map because of the fact that it takes place in a skyscraper. hopefully it will be multiple buildings so that we can travel from one to the next. similar to green run where we ran (or took the bus)from site to site. also on a side note it would be cool if they used a subway train system for travel...these are just theories though.

I have been wondering how tranzit will work or if it will even be available for this map because of the fact that it takes place in a skyscraper. hopefully it will be multiple buildings so that we can travel from one to the next. similar to green run where we ran (or took the bus)from site to site. also on a side note it would be cool if they used a subway train system for travel...these are just theories though.

The game mode is Die Rise, the map is The Great Leap Forward.

Tranzit is just another name for die rise, and vice versa... And yeah, trayarch said "series of skyscrapers! last time I checked that's more then 1!...