[For 3ARC] Issues across consoles/PC collection list V.1.2

This is list of issues in zombies for Tryearch collected by Zombies community. It will list bugs, glitches, design flaws and common problems most of the community agree. This thread will be updated often.

General issues:

[*:1pde8mq6]When you look directly down zombies can't hit you.
    [*:1pde8mq6]Dropping stuff on the Bus is sometimes impossible to pick back up.
    [*:1pde8mq6]In Theater Mode, one-handed weapons have a floating hand next to them.
    [*:1pde8mq6]When host migrates on Farm, the air color changes.
    [*:1pde8mq6]On Nuketown, the green house has a spot where the Zombie can get stuck and walk in place.
    [*:1pde8mq6]On Nuketown, it is possible to get 1 and a half Mystery Boxes due to some glitch with a Fire Sale.
    [*:1pde8mq6]Claymores randomly disappearing from inventory.
    [*:1pde8mq6]Avogadro/HIM not dying with knife hits.
    [*:1pde8mq6]Zombies disappearing into the bus when using it as a trap, they reappear over time but your most likely dead by then.

[*:1pde8mq6]Zombies don't respawn in Tranzit. Makes abusing this system easy to get high rounds by running around the map.

[*:1pde8mq6]No local mode, you can't go high rounds because you will be eventually disconnected from Black Ops II/Steam servers.
    [*:1pde8mq6]If you have more than 60 friends or something like that, learderboards will crash the game every time you try and open them.
    [*:1pde8mq6]Numerous crash issues.
    [*:1pde8mq6]Getting reset middle of round, (become spectator and for next round spawn with just pistol.)

Treyarch's comments:

Jimmy: We are looking into why zombies are not playing nice on Tranzit recently. Thanks for all the heads up, stay tuned! 28/1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some glitches:

Astro-Zombies run backwards towards you as if you were a Gersch Device, severely breaking the game. Otherwise they get stuck in a corner.

The RPK double-takes when out of ammo.

Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ in World at War makes you lose Juggernog.

Dropping stuff on the Bus is sometimes impossible to pick back up.

Knifing your teammate can kill you when down on Black Ops.

In Theater Mode, one-handed weapons have a floating hand next to them.

When host migrates on Farm, the air color changes.

On Nuketown, the green house has a spot where the Zombie can get stuck and walk in place.

On Nuketown, it is possible to get 1 and a half Mystery Boxes due to some glitch with a Fire Sale.

After ending a game of Grief and backing out, it is almost impossible to recruit the guys we just played with so we can play another game of Grief on the same team without waiting for the game to actually let us join for like 10 minutes.

It is possible to get stuck on selecting Farm.

There is an unnecessary "New" on Green Run.

Looking down lets you enter god mode, allowing you to knuckle through the rounds while only taking a stray hit here and there.

As far as I know it's across all platforms but I can only confirm 360 atm.

Think this one got lost. God mode glitches that can be performed anywhere, should be top of line for getting fixed.

Its already on the list at top ;)

Looking down lets you enter god mode, allowing you to knuckle through the rounds while only taking a stray hit here and there.

As far as I know it's across all platforms but I can only confirm 360 atm.

Think this one got lost. God mode glitches that can be performed anywhere, should be top of line for getting fixed.

Its already on the list at top ;)

I'm an idiot. Just curious if anyone had checked this post-patch. However unlikely it might seem, it could have been fixed. :| yeah very unlikely, I know.

PC: If you have more than 40 friends or something like that, learderboards will crash the game every time you try and open them.

PC: The game crashes about 50% of the time I try loading any map...

PC: The game has crashed multiple times randomly while going for high rounds... (not including steam DC's)

PC: The game makes me want my 60 bucks back.. :(

i can confirm the claymores randomly disappearing on PS3.

i thought this was due to the claymore glitch and was 3arc's attempt at patching it.

just dont hold your claymore unless your about to use it and you'll be fine. but definitely an annoyance...

- zombies disappearing into the bus when using it as a trap, they reappear over time buut your most likely dead by then.. got to rnd. 48, 0 downs. this is what happened.

- not sure if this is glitch, avogadro taking like 20 bowie knife hits.. no joke..

- helicopter sound glitch, getting alot more lately

The claymores disappearing was added in a patch, if you get hit holding a claymore it will disappear, dont get hit by a zombie while holding it and you'll be fine. Some glitches for ps3,

* After jumping through a teleporter you can come out the other side but the screen stays black, you can move around until you die but you can't see (only ever happened above round 30)

* If you have mustang and sally and a ray gun and they both run out of ammo you will have crazy glitched out gun parts blocking the screen when you switch weapons (probably possible with other weapons)

* If host migrates while playing tranzit the sky will be a different colour and lamposts will lose their green lights for the rest of the game.

* Sound will randomly become a garbled mess and not work again until you restart black ops II

* If standing on top of the bus zombies that are also on top can hit you from the other end of the bus

* No beams of light on laundromat doors

* After patch on 31/01 in green run map selection the left arrow function has moved to the up arrow

Xbox post patch/update:

Tranzit zombies dying glitch also ruins Die Rise games.

While kiting at farm Tranzit mode, drops often lack green and glowing aura, just golden parts show. Sometimes can't be picked up.

While ads at a crowd of zombies, they often hit you even though 20+ away.

More invisible zombies than bo or waw. Record games, watch theater and compare.

Since update sliquifier glitched, can't be picked up by more than 1.

Die Rise: slide between buildings often kills undamged players. Same with area by an-94. Most games I have been in ended from these glitches.

Instakill still stops working while icon is still on screen (since waw times and the numeric timer), recordable, viewable in theater iirc.

Instakill often does not work at all (Tranzit, presumably Die Rise as well). Unload rpd into crowd, none die...

Tranzit and Die Rise: zombies take various amounts of damage (may just be Treyargh's patented nondetection programming). Round 2 zombie taking 8 shots, 3 stabs. Obviously viewable in theater, points given for hits, zombie remains unharmed.

Buying wall items often impossible if lots of zombies on screen.

A few times, massive frame rate drop: last night, got turbine, hit box, pap'd ballistic, pap'd (4 burst gun), start next round, extremely slow frame rate-unplayable. Xbl solo game.

More (it is Treyargh...) to be listed.