Tranzit 4 man camp?

Hi. I mostly solo or 2 man this game and hen I do a 4 man game, usually everyone runs solo for best results.

Do any of you camp? Do you have any good spots for the long camp?

I have camped in the pap area, but i was playing with semiramdoms, so nobody held a specific window or anything, just general chaos.

I have considered the bar: upstairs 2 people, 2 on stairs. Or even 4 downstairs; 1 on stairs, 1 on side door, 1 on main door (maybe turret off to the side?), 1 mobile between each as needed.

I would love to even hear unchecked ideas.

Happy gaming.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In the Bus Depot, you can grab a group and hold out in the empty side room. For this setting, I like to have my Mnesia (since I can easily regain my ammo) and a rather powerful weapon such as an LMG or a Galil/MTAR. Don't open the 750 door, as you only want those four barriers to be your only obstacles. Use the power doors via Turbine to exit/enter. When the group is ready to camp, come in from the outside through the power doors and settle in the spawn room until the doors fully close. Then open the first power door and hold yourselves near the last exit. Zombies will only come through the windows, so have two next to the opened door and two near the power exit. It's a simple strategy that allows a rather easy exit.

If you're not a fan of that, you can also use the power station to your advantage. There are two approaches to this; outside the shed and at the top of the brick building. Simply put, have a person covering the front of the stop, one near the opened barrier, and two towards the back to watch for ground zombies. As for the building, stay near Tombstone with two people covering the window and bridge while the other two watch for the lower platform and the cliff (where zombies come from the outside).

I'm not a person to camp in zombies, but these areas work for me aside the Town strategies. They allow for easy escape and utilize weapon ammo pretty well.

Camping is not meant for Tranzit i mean the Game Mode Implies that you must travel. Distribution of players evenly over the entire map leads to less zombies in each individuals area and easier overall game play and maneuvering(that is the life blood to what i believe most players use to get up to high rounds). I checked all areas myself with friends being curious one day and we discovered that tranzit does not have any "good" places to camp that will take you into the high rounds (i actually think the developers wanted to either get rid of camping completely or make it so hard to do that it puts players off from doing it as a sole strategy/make it more skill based)

You kidding? Lithiums strat is sick. I run 4 people in the tunnel no problem. Everyone has to know their roles and be able to run a tight horde when needed though. 1 circling white car, 1 hording by fog on diner side. 1 on either side of the M16 back to back. (but spread out, use the rails to your advantage, be careful, once you see the flow you'll have no problems) Then when it gets to crazy for them they run mini hordes in front of their respective areas. Neat thing about this is you can work together to mow down hordes if you coordinate it right. Ex: The guy hordes up around white car and brings them up to the guy to the right of the M16 and they both mow them down. Rinse repeat. Same thing on the other side. We run this up into the lat 30's early 40's with little to no problems.

The spread out strategy is good but everyone needs to know exactly how to teleport and revive to keep each other alive. The depot and tunnel strats people can buy tombstone and it's actually useful..

Just sayin, there are 4 player spots that work quite well.

Another tip: the tunnel is huge, you could even spread out. 4 across the wall opposite of the m16. 1 around white car, 1 in the middle, 1 in normal spot by fog to diner and another just in the fog there. (I like running the fog so this works well for my team)

I haven't tried this cause I dont have Gold membership for a while now..

All you truly need:

- 4 Turrrets

- 4 Electric Traps

- 2 Turbines at least

- Long Lasting weapons (LMG's and Raygun ideally)

- Double Tap II if you're running bullet guns and all your other perks

- Monkey Bombs recommended

Now, the spot ? Easily enough, the PaP Vault Door CLOSED, I repeat, CLOSED !

What you want to do is place the electric traps in a way to block the front entrance of the vault doors inside the bank. Place them evenly, but not too thin as this will cause the zombies to easily break into your close quarters bunker. Next up, you pull up your 4 turrets, dispatch them starting in front of the barrier besides store up until the PaP door. Next, put a Turbine down in the middle of the room, that way it reaches to ALL of the traps/turrets.

Next step, you'll might want to be inside the second vault room, waiting with your powerful LMG's and Rayguns and whatnot. Spray and Pray

Happy Zombie Camping ! Hope you understood the concept.. Feel free to change anything in order to adapt to your style of playing, or to adapt to the tight space inside the vaults.

As I said, I haven't gotten the chance to try this, but I'm sure it works up until mid round 20's until late 30's..

I haven't tried this cause I dont have Gold membership for a while now..

All you truly need:

- 4 Turrrets

- 4 Electric Traps

- 2 Turbines at least

- Long Lasting weapons (LMG's and Raygun ideally)

- Double Tap II if you're running bullet guns and all your other perks

- Monkey Bombs recommended

Now, the spot ? Easily enough, the PaP Vault Door CLOSED, I repeat, CLOSED !

What you want to do is place the electric traps in a way to block the front entrance of the vault doors inside the bank. Place them evenly, but not too thin as this will cause the zombies to easily break into your close quarters bunker. Next up, you pull up your 4 turrets, dispatch them starting in front of the barrier besides store up until the PaP door. Next, put a Turbine down in the middle of the room, that way it reaches to ALL of the traps/turrets.

Next step, you'll might want to be inside the second vault room, waiting with your powerful LMG's and Rayguns and whatnot. Spray and Pray

Happy Zombie Camping ! Hope you understood the concept.. Feel free to change anything in order to adapt to your style of playing, or to adapt to the tight space inside the vaults.

As I said, I haven't gotten the chance to try this, but I'm sure it works up until mid round 20's until late 30's..

I may be wrong, but I think trying to power 4 different things with 1 turbine will cause it to break very quickly. I know when the game first came out we tried to power 2 turrets with 1 (brand new) turbine, and it only lasted a few seconds before the turbine just fell apart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks all. Some interesting input, lots of variety...

One that I found is the ledge over town. As long as nobody is in town, the zombies only come from the fog. The side nearest semtex is pretty tight, keeping all of the zombies together.

I get that is a running map, I am just searching for camp spots.

I was thinking of the power station (no barrier glitch): if you are under the trap workbench, they only come in the window and over the rails. So one on the window, three aimed at the walkway where they drop. No real exit strategy though...

Note that the start room has a hole in the roof that zombies come in. It shouldn't effect any strategy mentioned above.