<NEW FIND> Double Insta-Kill???!!!!

Blitz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason no PS3 users haven't experienced this is because it was included in this latest patch. Like really guys, we haven't seen this at all until we got the new patch. I don't think it's just a mere coincidence.

the beams??? no that was NOT just put there, ps3 wont get the patch for the 2 instakill til next month i already know

Personally I think this is a new addition meant for either Turned or Die Rise that is showing up bugged after completing the Maxis EE for some reason.

Could be a zombie power up in turned? Could be something related to the Die Rise EE?

Could signify (now I'm stretching into my fantasies :D) the return of the VR-11 or something similar. Yes, I said it. The icon could tell you how long you have insta-kill after being shot with the amazing Lazarus or a similar co-op type weapon.

Of course I could be completely off base here but I have no idea what the point of an extra insta-kill icon is? You can't kill the zombies faster than instantly. Also it doesn't last very long. Testing this is going to suck, do maxis (Never!!!), get instakills, try everything under the sun while red is active...I think it's a bug until I see otherwise.

So yes, it heralds the return of one of the best weapons of all time. Let us all bow before its eternal glory :lol:

Ok so I'm pretty sure I just Figured out how to Unlock this, I'm currently playing & I got my first Insta-Kill of the Game (That I picked up) & I was in the PaP Room. I grabbed it at the End of the Round & Didn't get a Single Kill while the Insta-Kill was Active. As soon as it went away I was running out of the PaP room & I heard a Strange Noise (kind of like the Barric-Aid "Barriers") & Misty said Hmmm Now that sounds Important. So I do believe this is how it is done. I will Update once i get another Insta.... also i am in Solo.

EDIT: Update, Thats how it's done Ladies & Gentlemen, Grab an Insta-Kill & don't get a Single Kill with it, & you will unlock this new(er) Version!!!

EDIT 2: So what this Red Insta-Kill does, Makes you Invisible. If the Zombies run into You or you run into them they automatically Die, No need to shoot or anything. So how can we use this. Im trying to get the Avagadro "HIM" to spawn in while I have one!!!

Ok so I'm pretty sure I just Figured out how to Unlock this, I'm currently playing & I got my first Insta-Kill of the Game (That I picked up) & I was in the PaP Room. I grabbed it at the End of the Round & Didn't get a Single Kill while the Insta-Kill was Active. As soon as it went away I was running out of the PaP room & I heard a Strange Noise (kind of like the Barric-Aid "Barriers") & Misty said Hmmm Now that sounds Important. So I do believe this is how it is done. I will Update once i get another Insta.... also i am in Solo.

EDIT: Update, Thats how it's done Ladies & Gentlemen, Grab an Insta-Kill & don't get a Single Kill with it, & you will unlock this new(er) Version!!!

So Maxis has nothing to do with it? I will try testing some things once the 5 year old tires out. I hope I can outlast him. :P

So Maxis has nothing to do with it? I will try testing some things once the 5 year old tires out. I hope I can outlast him. :P

I do have Maxxis side Completed & I'm playing as Misty!! But I've had his side Completed for a while.

HOLYSH!+ that is insane, I Just got one & ran full speed at all 24 & took them all out. It's quite possibly one of the funnest things I've ever done in Zombies, I also let myself get Surrounded &....Well no more Dying on Instas (At least while the Red Skull is Active)

The weird thing is however, As I always Play as Misty on Solo (Bc for some reason i like being her) Every time I get an Insta-Kill she has a Quote saying "Gonna paint the Town Red with Blood!" Now it kind of actually makes sense. I've currently got the GalvaKnuckles but I want to go get the Bowie & Ballistic Combo. Simply Because She's (Misty) a Knife Fighting champ.

I think if theirs anything more this is it. It was just f****d up before....

Was experimenting for a while then, we recreated all the steps in the original post apart from having only maxis completed (Our tower was mixed colours, half maxis, half richtofen) and nothing happened.

Going to go try out the no kills during insta kill theory right now.

Its not a Theory, TRUST me!! I Didn't kill anything because their was nothing to Kill. I'm 1000000% sure that's exactly how to Unlock it. Now if you need to be Abigail "Misty" or not, That I don't know. As well as Having one side or the Other done or not. Because I've got Maxxis & have had Maxxis' completed for sometime now. Personally I don't think that matters, But it very well may. I do know though for a fact that it was just added in today, Because I remember quite a few times getting an Insta at the End of a Round & not getting a Single kill & being like well damn that was a waste...

Great work to everyone!!! I was sick and took a break from playing and i come back to this (heck yeah!!!) nice videos everyone. Yes this was definitely recently updated as I've had insta-kills before and received no kills with it active. Every new thing added just means more to think for the easter egg and upcoming maps

Was experimenting for a while then, we recreated all the steps in the original post apart from having only maxis completed (Our tower was mixed colours, half maxis, half richtofen) and nothing happened.

Going to go try out the no kills during insta kill theory right now.

Its not a Theory, TRUST me!! I Didn't kill anything because their was nothing to Kill. I'm 1000000% sure that's exactly how to Unlock it. Now if you need to be Abigail "Misty" or not, That I don't know. As well as Having one side or the Other done or not. Because I've got Maxxis & have had Maxxis' completed for sometime now. Personally I don't think that matters, But it very well may. I do know though for a fact that it was just added in today, Because I remember quite a few times getting an Insta at the End of a Round & not getting a Single kill & being like well damn that was a waste...

Awesome job man! It's so refreshing to see this forum actually figuring things out again and not just spewing out random outlandish theories about the "next step".

This actually makes a lot of sense... because if you grab the insta-kill at the end of the EE, you're most likely doing it at the end of a round or when no zombies are around... so you don't get any kills with it. Great to see that they added something cool even though they derped on the zombie spawns.