Research notes!

With die rise's release in the next few days, everyone and their brother is going to be finding new, epic stuff! They're also going to try and make tons of "GUESS WHAT I FOUND!" threads! SO, if you all help me, I can help minimize the damage, die rise will inevitably cause...

This thread has been built for everyone to upload their findings over their adventures in die rise, without hundreds of new threads! :D

Basicly this is how it will work:

1: Play die rise! :D:lol:

2: Find something important (Such as juggernog or a buildable)

3: Finnish your game and then upload this form to match your findings:

What it is

Where to find it

Map area!

Parts (if any)

What it does!

And any other information you found

_________Examples:

Speed cola!

In an elevator!

Unknown

Speeds up your reload time!

A Power switch

In the sweatshop area

Unknown

Power, power, power! It is always the first priority!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno bro, not sure if this will be the ONLY place people will put info. Their find might get lost among all others and this thread might get lost among all the other "NEW FINDS" threads about to come. But hey, you've been here longer than me, if it worked before, maybe it'll work now!

Oh beleive me this won't stop them.... But it will help reduce the amount of post there are...

Kinda like armor, it reduces damage, but doesn't prevent it...

I dunno bro, not sure if this will be the ONLY place people will put info. Their find might get lost among all others and this thread might get lost among all the other "NEW FINDS" threads about to come. But hey, you've been here longer than me, if it worked before, maybe it'll work now!

Oh beleive me this won't stop them.... But it will help reduce the amount of post there are...

Kinda like armor, it reduces damage, but doesn't prevent it...

That was nicely put. I look forward to being a part of this thread.

I wouldn't say it would cause damage because these forums have seen many of releases. Usually someone sifts through after and creates a big beautiful thread with all the info and then the admins sticky it. That being said this is a good idea to minimize the work it will take said person.

Tips: Spelling mistakes: basically, finish.

I would ensure the formatting in your op is consistent, you have some different sizes in your title headings (ie: Speed cola, power switch)

In my experience people will not follow the formatting. You will have to do this after.

Add that you will give the first poster reporting it credit.

Add a picture or two to pretty it up a little. Don't go crazy on the different colors, just enough ya know? (check out Pinnaz's posts for great formatting)

I would also add Die rise somewhere in the title of the thread. Research notes just doesn't grab the attention when you're excited to share a new find.

Might also be a good idea to private message an admin and let them know to keep an eye on your thread and as it grows and is as glorious as ever they will inevitably sticky it for you.

I like this idea and am willing to use it, I just wanted to suggest a few things to help you out.

Nice sentiment

However people will always make new threads when they find somethng new as they all want said credit for discovering it.

Sadly no matter how big a community is people are always thinking on themselves first

NEW DIE RISE INFO [PROOF]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0000001111111111111

*clicks header*

500 likes and subs for full tranzit lvl 1 PAP tutorial.