Die Rise on Leaderboards

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Didn't even realize that the update did that...why so early of appearance?

But my goodness - the Great Leap Forward as the official map name and not Die Rise? I guess we can safely assume that there will no longer be another "Tranzit"; rather, each map will more than likely have its own mode to go by. I can't wait to see what's in store for it to be called "Die Rise".

[Looks like PINNAZ wins Psychic of the Year. :lol: ]

Didn't even realize that the update did that...why so early of appearance?

But my goodness - the Great Leap Forward as the official map name and not Die Rise? I guess we can safely assume that there will no longer be another "Tranzit"; rather, each map will more than likely have its own mode to go by. I can't wait to see what's in store for it to be called "Die Rise".

[Looks like PINNAZ wins Psychic of the Year. :lol: ]

I'd like to point out, by the way, that if there's not going to be other maps in "TranZit" mode, it means all that nitpicking about "It's not TranZit it's Green Run! Stop calling it the wrong thing cause it'll get too confusing when other maps come out for TranZit mode!" was, indeed, pointless.

I've heard a lot of people say they see a rollercoaster on the thumbnail, I don't, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Anyway, if there is, I looked up a list of rollercoasters in China, since they don't have too many from my knowledge. One particularly stood out, and it goes by the name of Sky Scrapper. Not Scraper, Scrapper. So anyway I was like :/ where does this rollercoaster sit? And so I looked the rollercoaster up on wiki, and it sits in World Joyland, Changzhou, China. Now when you look up Changzhou on google maps, its on the far far farrrr east of China. Ehh, just some food for thought, could be wrong.

I'm really surprised the achievements weren't added with the update, they usually are.

I remember that some games don't show their DLC achievements until you get a new achievement. Or if you had done all the achievements already. I'm gonna look up one of my friend's achievements list and try to get a new achievement myself today to see if they really didn't include that with the update...

So whats the point of calling Green Run, Green Run, if they could have just named it TranZit? If TranZit is exclusive only to Green Run, then why not just call it by the game mode name??

Personally I think I'm going to call this map Die Rise. Great Leap Forward doesn't sound like a map or a location and is annoying to say. I guess you could call it GLF. I don't know anymore!!!!

Oh wait, it doesn't matter. It's a trivial point now. Like arguing the pronunciation of Tomato, no good will come of it, and everyone knows what you are saying regardless!

The whole point of calling Green Run the map was in anticipation of there being more TranZit maps released. Since this isn't happening, I say call it whatever you want! :D

I'm really surprised the achievements weren't added with the update, they usually are.

I was also greatly suprised, when i saw the update i was almost certain they have arrived. In the previous map packs they tend to be leaked or released with-in a week from launch. No trailer or achievements and 3 days to go, they are really keeping this one secret.