Glitchers? WTF!

So I'm making this post to vent my hatred towards glitchers. I've recently noticed since the end of Black Ops there have been more and more people glitching and it truly pisses me off. It pisses me off to the point where I don't even want to play Co-op Zombies. Though I do understand that most of the people who do this aren't very good to begin with. whether you do the PES glitch on Moon, the barrier glitches on almost every map, or the ones where you float in the air like a fucking idiot. It shows me that you're the kind of person who tries to cheat your way through life or you don't have the ability to really practice and become good at something. If you are a glitcher and you are reading this I'm not going to tell you to fuck off. I'm going to tell you not to glitch. Practice, become good and earn your high round that way. I'm going to end this post by saying that I have fucked around and glitched in games before, but never for a high round. To those of you who glitch to use the batroom, make food, or take a phone call when going for your high round the legit way I'm not directing my hate toward you. My hate is being directed towards the people who get their high round in a glitch. Give me your opinion, spam me with hate, or don't reply at all. I honestly don't care. I just needed to vent and get that off my chest.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love playing with glitches for fun....offline, usually alone.

I completely agree with you.

Don't be all fuctard in a public game. I just recently played waw mp semi glitcher free, in contrast to last spring: every game: dogs at start of round, lobby leaves. How the f is that fun, even for the guy in godmode? If you want to fly around the map launching dogs by yourself, fine. Just don't crap on everyone else's game, because everyone leaves, hates you, possibly reports you (though you don't care), then meets your twin fartbrain ruining the next game.

So, lay off the jerksauce and don't glitch public games, for your sake and the legitimate players alike.

Nothing wrong with saying 'hey, did you guys know this glitch?' And showing off, then moving on. Heck, there are forums where you can meet and glitch with others who share your taste for cheats, so why troll us (besides the obvious fact that you are a troll who enjoys his trollbridge, therefor making our pleas to stop being a troll pointless)? :mrgreen:

I think I'm rambling now...

Im with you too man. Now do what i do and go out there and prove you can bend those glitchers over your knees and spank em with your own high score on the leader boards (i get this satisfaction about once a week when i get a new high score or a match ranked in the top 10k on xbl) Also if you catch someone glitching in a game you should just get out or lay down and continuously send them messages till they get fed up and leave (glitchers dont have patience)

I feel you man.

I was playing survival on town, and I decide to turn my mic on since its round 20. I'm playing with randoms, and this guy screams on the mic " what are you doing PKMNTrainerBlack?! Why are you making crawlers with the ray gun?!!" They were doing the apartment glitch on town. I believe it went until round 23 of me emp'ing their PAP'd weapons. And making crawlers in the apartment until they all went down and I later killed myself after making a crawler just before the eve ended and jumping on the lava. They lost their marbles.

I Will be honest i have used the glitch on moon next to flopper to use the bathroom,have a quick smoke or somethin of that nature that took no more than 3-4mins tops but it pissed me off when someone stood in the glitch 1/2 the game. It pisses me off on tranzit when im trying to train zombies in the tunnel and some douche comes by and trys to cheat with his zombie shield for no other reason but not being able to handle zombies at like round 15 i also hate ppl who hide in the power room in those situations i tell the team i am leaving and why because I DONT LIKE CHEATERS and only NOOBS Glitch. This isnt just happening once and a while i play solo most the time because this happens i would say 9/10 public games i play with randoms it sucks really really sucks. If you have plans on cheating/glitchin do it offline because its not fair to ppl who earn there stats.

i try out glitches now & agen, but never online co-op, usualy just with me and mates in custom games, so dnt count on the leaderboard either, actualy wudent even matter if it did, as we never get very far lol only try glitches wen were bored & messing about, but when playing propa online then its str8 up killing xD

I agree with what everybody here is saying. I've seen people glitch before, like on five for instance to get on the table, I did it but found it boring, but an easy way to rack up points early on. And others like the stage glitch in kino with the dogs, if you have somebody on the team who isn't that good, let them do it so they can survive a little longer. I think using the bathroom or taking a break in the high rounds is a perfect example of cheating that's good, but it shouldn't be the sole way of making rounds. Guess what im trying to say is glitches can be fun, and help people who aren't that good survive a little longer, but shouldn't be abused.

Though honestly, I've never heard of any of these glitches in green run and never seen any of them used before, just saying.

I feel you man.

I was playing survival on town, and I decide to turn my mic on since its round 20. I'm playing with randoms, and this guy screams on the mic " what are you doing PKMNTrainerBlack?! Why are you making crawlers with the ray gun?!!" They were doing the apartment glitch on town. I believe it went until round 23 of me emp'ing their PAP'd weapons. And making crawlers in the apartment until they all went down and I later killed myself after making a crawler just before the eve ended and jumping on the lava. They lost their marbles.

I cant imagine how nuts they must've been after you did that, lol. Nice job.

I understand trying out glitches, but exploiting them during co-op gameplay just seems lame. I had one guy do it under the stairs on farm? I didn't understand what he was doing but he was surrounded by zombies and wasn't getting downed. Weird.