Multi Pack a Punch weapon power increase

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Anyone know if when you pap a weapon multipule times does the weapons power increase or is just the addition of attachments?

You only get new attachments/sights when re-Pack-a-Punching the modern guns. From what I've encountered with the many guns, this will not apply to older (Black Ops) weapons. It does, however, affect your accuracy (MMS reduces damage slightly from a distance, hybrid sight manipulates range and make a minor difference in damage output).

• Administrators

You can also get things like the long barrel for the voice of justice which does seem to increase damage and range . I have also wondered if you can get fmj's and other non visual multi player attachments

I don't believe Full Metal Jackets are able to be attached, since I haven't seen anything when watching some videos on each weapon being PaP'ed. I think it would make things a bit too easy; plus, how you mentioned some attachments such as the long barrel and the concept of better scopes essentially create a higher damage level for guns.

(Note: Some PaP'ed weapons have more than one attachment available. For instance, the SM1l3R can also receive an MMS Scanner).

Credit to IGN for the list.