Worst Voice Acting/Quotes of All Time???

Jacksononono

Hey guys, i was just wondering, how many of you agree with me when i say that the voice acting in Tranzit is the worst ive heard in any game ive played. I think that it is a major shame and a major disappointment because i loved the quotes from black ops 1 characters. I hope so badly that they make an appearance in the some of the DLCs.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you have to think, the other 4 were tough warriors and fighters, who have killed before. These are 4 brand new people, a nerd, an old man, a tomboy girl, and a huge conspiracy theorist. They never have prepared for this. The reason I am fond of the new characters is because it makes much more sense for them to be there. If the zombie apocalypse happens, there isn't going to be scientists and army men fighting, there is going to be some regular people. I like these guys because it actually symbolizes a zombie apocalypse, where anyone is left to survive. Their quotes aren't going to be super-tough,and always about taking down a zombie, it'll be how they feel. The voice actors are trying to show how 4 regular people would act during a zombie apocalypse.

Hey guys, i was just wondering, how many of you agree with me when i say that the voice acting in Tranzit is the worst ive heard in any game ive played.

The Worst Voice acting ever... lol Hyperbole much???

I'll go ahead and say as far as voice acting goes every single Resident Evil game and Final fantasy are worse.

QQw5Sep9e24

My friends and I made fun of this cut-scene all throughout high school.

While its not all bad, but.. Misty's voice just makes me want to mute my TV or restart until I get a different character. I don't know why but if I end up as her I just, her voice makes me want to stab my ears. I can't explain it, it just does.

I feel the same way about Sarah Michelle Gellars voice in COTD. Haha. Nevertheless it's still one of my top three favorite zombies maps along with Ascension and Moon

Hey guys, i was just wondering, how many of you agree with me when i say that the voice acting in Tranzit is the worst ive heard in any game ive played. I think that it is a major shame and a major disappointment because i loved the quotes from black ops 1 characters. I hope so badly that they make an appearance in the some of the DLCs.

You... haven't played very many video games, have you? The worst in any video game you've ever played? Reminds me of those people that say "The graphics were so bad it made my eyes hurt" about every other game that comes out. Funny, because I remember playing NES for hours without any eye problems, but just looking at Modern Warfare 3 for 10 minutes seems to cause serious eye injury to some gamers. Go figure.

I want to mute my tv every time richtofen speaks because his german accent is so fake

You think his german accent is fake ? You should hear the translation for the brazilian portugues version, he doesn't even sound german, more like some guy pretending to be french and with the stupidiest accent I've ever heard !