Welp there goes my excitement....

AlphaOmega

I dunno about you guys but right now i am thinking:

"Treyarch...where the hell is my trailer?"

Me and my buddies have a long standing record of watching the trailer and dissecting. We built up excitement from it and it was really fun too. But now i feel that Treyarch is going to pass this trailer up. I dont know why but i really think they arent gonna do one.

Many credible resources have told me that trailers are COMMONLY released on teusday, wednesday, or thursday. it is nearly 12 here and still no sign of a trailer.

I truly am disappointed. I would have thought they would look out for us zombies fans more but i guess not.

That aside i really wanna say i hope i am wrong. I really do. If they prove me wrong and release one BEFORE the map (what the hell would be the point of releasing it after?) only then will they regain the respect i have lost for Treyarch.

They know we would love to see a trailer so why did they not do it? It just wont add up.....

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I do check this sight regularly to see if any new news has shown up so please reply here if you find news (even just rumors) about the trailer.

Happy zombies killing all!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know why you guys were a Die Rise trailer one anyways,we already got a lot of info on the map.We know that there will be:

-New buildables

-New 'wonder weaponry'

-It takes place in China on a series of crumbling skyscrapers

-The crew from Green Run is back

-Perks are in elevators

-Meteors fall from the sky

-MC Escher's endless staircase style paintings somehow has to do with the map design

That seems like enough info for me.Besides the map comes out in less than 5 days so you can just 'dissect' the actual map.

And by the way.Kino,Five,Dead ops,Ascension,and Moon didn't have trailers.Neither did Nuketown till the day it released on Xbox.So I'm surprised you weren't disappointed on the lack of info on those maps as well.

And by the way.Kino,Five,Dead ops,Ascension,and Moon didn't have trailers.Neither did Nuketown till the day it released on Xbox.So I'm surprised you weren't disappointed on the lack of info on those maps as well.

Kino had a trailer but they never officially released it until well after BO1 was out and sold to the public. Dead Ops really didn't need a trailer. Moons trailer was kinda the Call Of Duty Zombie Labs video considering that showed off the Wave Gun and effects of gravity and much more.

Kino Der Toten trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt_aQ85IWUc

@king of cold

To be fair, a lot of people, myself included, like it when they show trailers. They show you the features and try to get you pumped at playing it. The WaW and Kino trailers achieved this perfectly. BO, eh, pumped but it could've been better. Green Run was nice, better than the Black Ops trailers.

But this one, only about 5 seconds of footage. It's a disappointment, because I like to get hyped up and see some cool features the map has to offer!

Also, Kino, Ascension and Moon had trailers. Dead Ops didn't really need a trailer, though I wish "Five" had gotten a trailer.

I'm just waiting for a trailer for BO2 where it just starts out with a completely black screen and suddenly we here Dempsey say "Were back Bitches!" or something along those lines. I don't care how they do it but it better be done! On topic, I don't care if the Die Rise trailer gets uploaded the same day it drops, I love the way Treyarch does zombies trailers. They are always entertaining and get me pumped to play. I always watch the Green Run trailer before I play Tranzit to get pumped since it's a bit of a let down (I still love i t though).

What is there to look forward to now for us PS3 players who just get forgotten. I'm sick of tranZit, I just want a new freakin map to play! I love watching the trailers, it gives a little bit of excitement to PS3 players as the hype is well and truly over by the time we get it. It's just meh for me when the maps come out anyway.

What is there to look forward to now for us PS3 players who just get forgotten. I'm sick of tranZit, I just wId t a new freakin map to play! I love watching the trailers, it gives a little bit of excitement to PS3 players as the hype is well and truly over by the time we get it. It's just meh for me when the maps come out anyway.

Agree with you there Pie Man... I wouldn't mind a trailer. I'm over playing TranZit, especially when half the kids are useless..

BlakeD

My excitement certainly went somewhere. And I know exactly where: Through the freakin' roof! I haven't given up hope yet, and I never will. Plus as Liam said trailers always launch on Saturdays, so don't give up hope yet either. If we don't get a trailer that stinks, but I'm not going to boycott BOII or anything! I still love treyarch and the epicness that is zombies.

Just have faith...

You know what's ironic?

One reason people think we might not get a trailer is because of the replacer. They think that was the trailer, and feel cheated. However if / when a trailer actually launches (hopefully quite soon) they'll realize that they got more than ever before and they just seriously underestimated 3arc. A teaser, dev commentary, bits of gameplay, followed by a full-on trailer.

If one actually comes, that is. It remains to be seen. But still. probably. :mrgreen:

My excitement certainly went somewhere. And I know exactly where: Through the freakin' roof! I haven't given up hope yet, and I never will. Plus as Liam said trailers always launch on Saturdays, so don't give up hope yet either. If we don't get a trailer that stinks, but I'm not going to boycott BOII or anything! I still love treyarch and the epicness that is zombies.

Just have faith...

oooooh. this is interesting. they release on Saturdays? didnt know that.....

Anyway i wouldnt boycott it never :lol: . I am simply saying my excitement factor just fell and the fact that they might not release one got me paranoid. However thanks to our wonderful sight any many contributors, I have discovered many things:

1. There are several trailers being released tonight.

2. They apparantly do sometimes show up on saturdays

3. Some info has been leaked on actual gameplay which is really exciting!

I have a small ray of hope but you better believe i am hanging on it until tommorrow. Even maybe tonight! (if the rumor is true)

If they dont release a trailer for it I think it would be because green runs trailer hyped it up so much that everyone was dissapointed as it was almost impossible to live up to the expectations. I think that is why I (and other people) liked W@W and black ops 1 zombies, because we didnt expect it to be as good as it was

Which is just a different form of what i just said...

I never saw the Ascension trailer, and I really didn't know anything about that map before playing it that first day at 7AM. Still my favorite map to this day. Loved discovering every little thing over the next few days.

So yeah, I'm disappointed that there wasn't a trailer, but it's not that big of a deal. If I end up getting the map there will just be more to surprise me.

You know what sucks more than not getting a trailer before the DLC releases?

Having to wait a goddamn month for the DLC to release on the PS3 while XBOX players find out all the little easter eggs so there's nothing left for you to discover.

I know there's games like Battlefield 3 where PS3 users get DLC a week before PC and 360 players, but that's just one week, not a whole month.

Fuck you, Microsoft. Fuck you, Activision. It's bullshit. I'm not going to buy a console for reasons such as this.