Map Pack Pattern

Revolution comes out Tuesday as I'm sure all of you know. Black Ops 1 had a very clear map pack pattern, whereas MW3's dlc was very unorganized. So knowing the contents of Revolution, I believe this pattern will be repated for the next 2 (yes two, bear with me). We have 4 MP maps, a new Tranzit mode map, a new MP gun and a zombies gamemode. I believe this pattern will hold true for map packs 2 and 3. Blops1 had 12 dlc MP maps. MW3 had 12 dlc MP maps. It seems this is the new standard for dlc. So with 4 MP maps a pack, it'll only take 3 packs to get to 12. So what will map pack 4 contain? The zombies fan in me wants to believe an all-zombies pack like Rezurrection, but in reality that may not be tha case. Treyarch devs have stated they want to bring back old MP maps, but remakes not copy amd paste eg, Hazard being a remake of a waw map. So my guess is map pack 4 will be 4 throwback maps and a final Tranzit map. The map packs should also have new zombies modes, and guns. Probs a new assault rifle, sniper, and shotty. Thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So my guess is map pack 4 will be 4 throwback maps and a final Tranzit map. The map packs should also have new zombies modes, and guns. Probs a new assault rifle, sniper, and shotty. Thoughts?

Now this got me thinking, My theory on what were doing for Richtofen in the EE currently is trying to give him enough power so that he could reverse time by reversing the polarity's of the earth using the HAARP system ( That's actually a thread on this site I read a long time ago, I'm a long time lurker). Anyways if that is what's happening then Richtofen would need to stop to a point in time where he would still have control of the zombies and be able to stop Maxis, so Moon. If the last DLC was a throwback we may see Griffin station again on a much larger scale as a throwback. That is of course is that whole time reverse theory is correct.

I can't say for sure, but I imagine Treyarch has got a lot of surprises in store, like the Peacekeeper and Turned mode!

Don't forget, there's a DLC tab on weapon camos and calling cards ;)

Isn't that DLC tab for things like camos and cards for Elite members and those who got the Special Editions? I'm pretty sure that's where my Nuketown Zombies calling card is, and my CE camo. I could be mistaken, though.