Zombie Advantages ?

ZombieFan4Life

If you're in the team of zombies versus the lone human survivor and you're team have great communication (obviously have a mic).. Then the human would be done for tbh..

We've seen from the preview trailer that Zombies have this new vision; "Zombie Vision" that lets them see through walls. Now, with that in mind, I'm sure zombie players won't be going in RAMBO onto the human player, if at all, they would lurk silently in the corner, waiting for the human player to get out of his "shelter of protection" to go seek out zombie players who are trying to grief the player out

On that note, what would be he advantages/disadvantages from being a Zombie ? Of course, you would have limited range of attack, but you COULD POSSIBLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO SPRINT LIKE USAIN BOLT !

Keep in mind, since Human players don't seem to have this "Zombie Vision", I'd be scarred of turning around a corner, having that fear that a zombie is just waiting for me to get out and double swipe..

Would Zombies have Double swipe ability if it weren't a OHK for zombies ?

Also, I doubt Human would have infinite mag size on their Olimpia, which seems logical to be the only weapon.

I almost forgot ! What if the human guns would be "Gun Game" sort of way. After a limited amount of zombie kills, you would have a gun which's damage would be LOWER and have LESS mag size than the previous one. That would make it fair in games where the Human is invicible..

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS !

(Sorry for long post there, I got carried away D: )

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The zombie player(s) would definitely be buffed out. More than likely, it will be a higher health level, unlimited sprint, and the ability to see human players through any obstacle/wall (already proven). I'm not too sure about double-slaps for the zombie player but possibly the AI. As the "rounds" go on, the player who is the zombie will probably have health to the equivalent of Juggernog's effect - the four red indicators.

Human players will more than likely have decreased weapon-power like you said, ZF4L. Though I'm assuming that the human player will have the advantage in the first few sets, it will be hard to distinguish the zombie player against the zombie AIs to confuse the opponent. I believe their guns will be based on how many points the current player has after successfully killing the zombie player. So yes - much similar to Gun Game. I don't think they would make it harder on the player; just a very limited magazine size on a semi-decent weapon.

I think what will happen is that trayarch will give us an Olympia, and that's it! No more! But the zombies will always be 1 head shot kill! The low amo of the gun will make it easier to concure the human!

Sprint mode is a given...

Can't wait to scream at a zombie for being a f$@&&& ing camper...

And in other news all our questions will be answered in less then five days!

The zombie player(s) would definitely be buffed out. More than likely, it will be a higher health level, unlimited sprint, and the ability to see human players through any obstacle/wall (already proven). I'm not too sure about double-slaps for the zombie player but possibly the AI. As the "rounds" go on, the player who is the zombie will probably have health to the equivalent of Juggernog's effect - the four red indicators.

Human players will more than likely have decreased weapon-power like you said, ZF4L. Though I'm assuming that the human player will have the advantage in the first few sets, it will be hard to distinguish the zombie player against the zombie AIs to confuse the opponent. I believe their guns will be based on how many points the current player has after successfully killing the zombie player. So yes - much similar to Gun Game. I don't think they would make it harder on the player; just a very limited magazine size on a semi-decent weapon.

There are no zombie AI though, just a human and three zombies.