First CoD Zombie Clan-challengeTonight! - Elite

Got about 1067 kills in my first game. I've earned at least half the bronze medal than haha!

Gonna be a sinch to get the Gold.

https://elite.callofduty.com//compete/c ... /view/3138

Another Zombies challenge starting on the 31st. Except it's Headshots this time. 250 for Bronze, 500 for Silver, and 1000 for Gold. It's going to be so much easier than this one though, one person could probably get the Gold in one game for the whole Clan.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question about the challenge;

The kills I made last night are counted, just finished a solo game on Nuketown but that kills didn't counted (yet)... Would be a damn shame if they didn't count. Anyone knows if thats what's going on?

They do count... Guess I was too quick...

Anyhow, challenge is till next week so I'm sure I'll get that 10k kills all by myself for my MP-addicted clan-mates! 8-)

I see my clans getting updated on Elite.. I played few games and got over 800 kills last night. Hopefully they show up on tonight's update at 7.

EDIT: That second entry is supposedly mine. When I clicked on it it goes to my page. There are few bugs at the moment. But w00t w00t we have Silver already.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out who these challenges are catered to. 10k kills, isn't that much to people who live and breath zombies, the group I usually play with can have at the very least half of that goal done in one game.

Then the 1k headshot thing I can have that done alone in a solo game.

I mean I understand Treyarch has to appeal to the whole game but looking at this week's challenge of 10k kills, then next week they drop it to 1k headshots which is achievable by anyone with at least half a brain in a game or two, I'm just confused on what they are doing.

I would say the Multiplayer crowd. Clans are primarily made for MP, and so are competitions. There'll be hardcore clans out there vying for every medal. I assume they assume that the Zombies isn't the Multiplayer crowds strongpoint.

But no, even someone who got the game today could pick up 10000 kills in a week.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out who these challenges are catered to. 10k kills, isn't that much to people who live and breath zombies, the group I usually play with can have at the very least half of that goal done in one game.

Then the 1k headshot thing I can have that done alone in a solo game.

I mean I understand Treyarch has to appeal to the whole game but looking at this week's challenge of 10k kills, then next week they drop it to 1k headshots which is achievable by anyone with at least half a brain in a game or two, I'm just confused on what they are doing.

It's a good start to pull people back to play zombies. I am sure there will be more challenging tasks in future. Just wait and see.

Damn.. Elite is really trying to piss me off and doing a great job..

That website doesn't ever seem to work correct.

On the 'total kills'-challenge from last week I made 10k kills (cause the rest are MP-players), shows one of my friends as the leader of the challenge with 7k kills. Last time he played zombie's was about a month ago.

Yesterday the 'headshot'-challenge started. Because the 2player-online-'thing' didn't work we played a custom game. Just wanted to see if that headshot's also count for the challenge, guess what..?!

The same friend shows on the leaderboard 6k+ headshots... :shock:

What the fuck is going on..!?

Two more questions:

1) Do custom games count for the challenge?

2) Did the patched the 2-player online lobby thing where you both use a second controller and let the second contr leave just before the game starts? Now the game ends...

Yea for kills challenge. It worked just fine but for head shots It says My clan has overall 50k Head shots and I have over 30k. It's counting overall head shots.

I did not have any problem with Kill count challenge.

Only problem I had is my name never shows up but my stats do.

Also yea custom count.

Yea for kills challenge. It worked just fine but for head shots It says My clan has overall 50k Head shots and I have over 30k. It's counting overall head shots.

I did not have any problem with Kill count challenge.

Only problem I had is my name never shows up but my stats do.

Also yea custom count.

Yeah I was going to say I noticed last night that I already had gold after only doing a single game with only 50 head shots and realized it's total headshots which makes it ridiculously easy, everyone should have 1000 head shots by this point I'd imagine