First CoD Zombie Clan-challengeTonight! - Elite

Finally! Tonight if the first (right?) Clan challenge for Black Ops 2.

2.500 kills = 250 clan-xp

5.000 kills = 500 clan-xp

10.000 kills = 1000 clan-xp

Not that you need more clan-xp after lvl 10 ('golden' clan-tag) but I think it's great that they added zombie-challenges. Makes it easier for me to convince my friend to play zombies... :lol:

I'm just wondering wich level / game-mode you would use? Survival @ Town? Tranzit? Nuketown?

More info:

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/challenges/view/3122

Save hunt! :twisted:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enlisted the PS3 CoDz Clan which I didn't know I could do. I thought the admin would have to, but as soon as I hit enlist, my Elite app came with a notification saying CoDz Forum enlisted. So I assume the others got it.

Don't forget to do the same thing Xbox guys.

My advice guys is to get at least 1000+ kills. That should take 1 great match, or a couple of good/average matches. But we should get the gold if we do that.

Actually does anyone know when the challenge ends? I know it begins in a little under 3 hours, but do the Weekly Challenges go for 24 hours or only a couple?

Weekly Clan Challenge

https://elite.callofduty.com//compete/c ... /view/3121

w00t w00t If you are part of Elite clan you are going to love this. Join now and participate in Zombie clan challenges such as Kills, Revives and Head Shots. Enlist now.

Description

Note: Remember to take frequent breaks when you play Clan Challenges! Grab some allies and brave the horde of undead. Only one thing matters here - killing as many zombies as you can. Zombie kills are tracked across all maps and modes. If it's moving, shoot it! Enlist now or you’ll regret it! Enlistment Period is over once the Challenge starts. If the event starts at 12:00 PM (PDT), you better enlist by 11:58 AM (PDT) just to be safe. Activision may, in its discretion, take actions against players found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct or Service Agreement, including account suspension or disqualification from competition.

Enlist now or you'll regret it!

Enlistment Period is over once the Challenge starts. If the event starts at 12:00 PM (PDT), you better enlist by 11:58 AM (PDT) just to be safe. Activision may, in its discretion, take actions against players found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct or Service Agreement, including account suspension or disqualification from competition. Please review the Code of Conduct for Operations FAQ for more information.

Note: Remember to take frequent breaks when you play Clan Challenges!

You can see the challenge added to your clan page on bottom right.

So, if I'm apart of the CoDz clan, will my stats start counting towards the clan then?

Yes; it will count towards the clan statistics overall. That is, if your stats in-0game are being recorded as "online".

By the way, you better accept my application on Elite, way. :twisted:

I sure will :)

Nice! Looks like I'll have to get 10k on my own, since most of my clan are MP-only guys. :(

Same here.. That's why I asked if custom games also counted.

The online lobby-making ('Waiting for host' while playing with four) takes hours.

The clanmembers I manipulated (lol) that they would play a few games with me switched back to MP because of the waiting.

Now going solo.. Witch works but is less fun.