An apology on our behalf

MNM1995

I was going to do a topic on 'The Replacer' trailer, but I saw you had it covered so instead i'll say this.

You won.

You know who you are. You are those that chose not to believe us. You who learnt well from the 'Takeo' incident not so long back. You who sat there and laughed as we all made fools of ourselves with our theories and justifications of them. What angers me the most is how after all this, you were still right. I apologise to anyone I may have told to "Shutup and listen to me!" Because in the end, you were the ones that shut me up. To some extent, I envy you for this. I envy the fact you could remain there, still talking away after I hurled now-false theories at you, and just laugh it off. So again, I apologise because you were right- Marlton is annoyingly back.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, are you THAT upset about Marlton being alive?

The way you where talking, made it sound like you were holding back tears while typing it up.

"You won.

You know who you are."

Seriously?

Dude. They are just theories. It was just mass hystaria because Marlton was missing from the trailer. Why apologize when no harm was done in the first place?

Theories aren't made to prove other people wrong. They are just for fun.

-_-