NukeTown and Farm

I found something interesting. Some of you may know this and some of you may not. Maybe you guys forgot this and this is a good refresher. When playing Tranzit, when you reach the farm, go inside the house and hold X/Square on the television. Turn the power on then come back to the farm and play the broadcasts. Here is some of the broadcasts:

Dr. Maxis: "What has occured cannot be undone. However I realize the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the entire globe, that was not the intent. I considered a possible plan B should this occur, but this plan would consist of creating global polarization devices that would ... It appears I have difficulty speaking. Devices when the power... (static) shut the power..."

Next Broadcast: "Hello hello this is Jack S Flatts calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map coordinance 37 degrees 07 north 116 degrees 03 west. This is a warning to anyone contacted by a group of mysterious voices. Several of our party members began to hear the voices and their competing instructions and incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the camp is carrying out the demands of (static).. only through electronics. (static) .... it's ultimate goal is unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans (static).... something, something blue eyes. Neither of these instructions...(static)... Those of us who have not chosen a side have been hunted by both sides. (static) seeking the forces to assist them ..(static)... Oh God They Found Us! (screams)...(static)...

Good stuff. Incase you have seen this, this is a good refresher. Please share your thoughts on this below and I hope this provided some insight and new ideas.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me think that Stulinger is not all human. Because it says "The other voice cannot be heard by humans" and then "blue eyes". we all know blue eyes are only on the zombies when they are being controlled by Richtofen and Stulinger is the only one that can hear him. Stulinger claims he was probed by aliens. Maybe it was richtofen who captured him instead and did some experiments on him , or it could be that he has been eating the zombies like he talks about and that has caused some kind of change in him. or maybe richtofen did the experiments and now he has to eat the zombies to keep from changing.. Either way it brings up lots of questions about him. The coordinates are from the Nevada test site so it was someone in nuketown who sent the message. Maybe they are from the C.D.C. or C.I.A.. Since he said that their camp has split maybe the C.D.C and C.I.A. are taking different sides one for Richtofen and one for Maxis. These are just theories and as always in this story line one answer only produces a million questions.

The transmission is from Jackass Flats. The coordinates he gave are real life coordinates for Area 51 or the Nuke testing sute in Nevada or something, I forgot.

But yeah, using a Tactical Insert on Nuketown 2025 shows the same coordinates on the TacInsert.

The spire in the Easter Egg is one of the polarization devices, so theres gonna be more.

Nuketown doesn't really have anything to do with the TV audio at the Farmhouse. The transmission is coming from Jackass Flats & the Co-ordinates ARE for Jackass Flats NOT Area 51. The only common thing about all 3 places is that they are all in close proximity within the Nevada Testing Area.

Take a look at Shooter's Bren Tower at Jackass Flats Thread. It's a pretty good breakdown.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25415&p=248933&hilit=Bren+tower+Jackass+flats#p248933