green run/die rise special sections

zombieman12

I wasn't sure if i should put this here or somewhere else, but in my opinion Green Run should have its own section under the Black Ops II category, considering TranZit is a game mode, not a map. It just makes sense, especially if there is going to be a seperate category for all the DLC maps, to put it in its own category. Most of the discussion going on in the TranZit seciton should actually be in the Green Run section, as 99% of it concerns the Green Run EE, not TranZit in general.

DISREGARD THIS POST. I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE MAP WAS DIE RISE NOT THE GAME MODE. TREYARCH PULLED A FAST ONE ON ME. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Green Run, Nuketown & Die Rise do have thier own Discussions.

Green Run & Nuketown are under the 'Map Discussion' section & for some reason? Die Rise is on the front page easy to see? The maps not even out? Yet Green Run & Nuketown are kind of hidden.

This TranZit discussion should be merged with the Green Run one. This really needs to be fixed soon.

At the very least the Green run & Nuketown discussion should be brought to the front page like Die Rise

Well Green Run, Nuketown & Die Rise do have thier own Discussions.

Green Run & Nuketown are under the 'Map Discussion' section & for some reason? Die Rise is on the front page easy to see? The maps not even out? Yet Green Run & Nuketown are kind of hidden.

This TranZit discussion should be merged with the Green Run one. This really needs to be fixed soon.

At the very least the Green run & Nuketown discussion should be brought to the front page like Die Rise

Yeah thats what I mean. Everything's kind of all over the place, ya know?