Can we get some more options over here ???

I mean tranzit mode is well and good and survival mode is well and good but.....

Sometimes your just in the mood for something simpler like the classic zombies gameplay no survival doesn't count it's just a watered down version of tranzit i personally find it boring.

I mean a map like der riese and kino and moon it has easter eggs it's large but not tedious like tranzit in fact tranzit is pretty small in itself it only seems large because of the fog it's actually only a few small areas anyway im thinking this http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18581

yes i know it is too extreme but if we change it a lot and keep the core game play it could be really fun it could be 8 players extremely large and have traps that work on zombies and humans alike perfect :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic