wii zombies wr and questions

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I saw it was 60, unless that's already been beaten.

Aye. It is 64. I just checked through 10 pages of Google search.

But what's really the point of a record anyways. Just do your best and be happy about it. I find that I do better when I 'm not worried about beating a record, just killing zombies :mrgreen:

Clan":ull8nys3]axctually i just found out relaxing made it 72,might try to beat him

LOL

I doubt that he made it to 72 legit.

"...and people accuse me of cheating to get to 51 on Kino, what a f**kin joke"

-Whiskey

You know who TheRelaxingEnd is, right?

Yes, I know who he is. I don't care for him.

I also know he's been accused of cheating in some of his gameplays.

If I took the time to upload FULL zombies gameplays, i'd at least provide proof that I am legitimate first.

-Whiskey

I say go for it man. If you think you can do it, you have the time and paitence, than just do it! If you have trouble recording, at least get the last round fully showing the strategy you used. :)

By chance, I'm guessing you're talking about the normal Wii? I don't think there's anyone on this forum with a copy of Black Ops 2 for the Wii-U, but prove me wrong if you see this Mr or Mrs Wii-U guy or gal. :)

Good luck.