Two sides to "Achievement" in Die Rise EE

Jeager1999

Ever since "Call of The Dead" each map released for Zombies would have an Achievement/Trophy associated with a Maps Easter Egg. But Green Run is the first to have Two Ways to complete it.

I think that is the same for Die Rise and the Maps to come.

"Hello-Hello! This is Jackass Flats calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map co-ordinance. 37 Degrees, Zero-7 North. 116 Degrees, Zero-3 West. This is a warning to anyone contacted by [sTATIC] group of [sTATIC] Mysterious Voices. Several of our party began to hear the voices and their competing instructions in incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the Camp is carrying demands of [sTATIC] Only through electronics [sTATIC] This voice is a Big Long [sTATIC] and its ultimate goal's unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans, who have not [sTATIC] Madness this way lies. Neither of these instruction sets will [sTATIC] understand [sTATIC] Those of us who have not chosen a side have been hunted down by both sides, seeking the voices to assist [sTATIC] Oh God, they found us! [sTATIC] No! - Get Back! - [sOUNDS OF GUNFIRE]-[sCREAMING]"

So it's simple to see now. The Battle between Richtofen and Maxis may be over, but the war has just begun. And we are their Soldiers.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since "Call of The Dead" each map released for Zombies would have an Achievement/Trophy associated with a Maps Easter Egg. But Green Run is the first to have Two Ways to complete it.

I think that is the same for Die Rise and the Maps to come.

"Hello-Hello! This is Jackass Flats calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map co-ordinance. 37 Degrees, Zero-7 North. 116 Degrees, Zero-3 West. This is a warning to anyone contacted by [sTATIC] group of [sTATIC] Mysterious Voices. Several of our party began to hear the voices and their competing instructions in incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the Camp is carrying demands of [sTATIC] Only through electronics [sTATIC] This voice is a Big Long [sTATIC] and its ultimate goal's unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans, who have not [sTATIC] Madness this way lies. Neither of these instruction sets will [sTATIC] understand [sTATIC] Those of us who have not chosen a side have been hunted down by both sides, seeking the voices to assist [sTATIC] Oh God, they found us! [sTATIC] No! - Get Back! - [sOUNDS OF GUNFIRE]-[sCREAMING]"

So it's simple to see now. The Battle between Richtofen and Maxis may be over, but the war has just begun. And we are their Soldiers.

I agree, all maps from now on will probably have a Maxis/Richtofen side, maybe after all DLCs, to see a better final Easter Egg, you'd have to complete all of one side's EEs for each map? That'd be pretty cool.

"I was wondering how this would pan out."

It seems like it would be as simple as having both on the same map for the rest of the game, but I would prefer that once I chose a side, the other side would not be heard from again until I restart the Green Run EE. I know that was one hell of a run-on sentence, but yeah. That is where I am.

I can't help but feel that there is supposed to be some sort of grief type scenario in Tranzit. Like 2 people with Richtofen, 2 with Maxis and the objective is to get your steps done while the other 2 are trying to get there's done at the same time. This involves turning the power on and off screwing each other up, EMPing each others stuff.. etc.. etc..

The message in the OP makes me think this even more as he's talking about the camp being divided and following separate paths at the same time. I don't have anything to really back up my theory but it's always been on my mind.

I think that whichever side you choose in Green Run will be the side active in Die Rise.

Maybe, I mean the Game does save what side you done to your profile. Why else is the Tower lit up everytime you load Green Run.

It's a safe bet that the Save Feature will do the same for each of the maps achievement, the one you do.

As a safe bet, you should play with three others that have the same side you've done.

Here we go with another theory about a map that hasn't even been released.

You see THIS is exactly why CoDz has lost it's luster. People who get a happy hard-on and jump to post the first thing that pops in their brain.

I understand people want to discuss the map, that's fine. But when folks pop off over a THOUSAND posts about a map that isn't even available yet, it gets rather annoying.

I'm with MurderMachineX on this, you people get way too excited about new content.

As far as the theory is concerned, it is a creative one. And hell, it might even be close to what is going to be in the new map, but I have to digress. I am unanimously un-interested in something that has been beaten to death like a dead horse.

-Whiskey

Just because you have a colored name doesn't mean that your opinion matters more.

Let people discuss theories and such. Let them be excited for an upcoming map. I see nothing wrong with it. And I don't care what Mod, Donor, UOTM, Legend, Dev, or whoever whines about theories. They're what have built this site.

Just because you have a colored name doesn't mean that you're opinion matters more.

Let people discuss theories and such. Let them be excited for an upcoming map. I see nothing wrong with it. And I don't care what Mod, Donor, UOTM, Legend, Dev, or whoever whines about theories. They're what have built this site.

I never stated that my opinion DID matter more. I was simply stating MY opinion. Not imposing it on anyone.

It's not that I don't want people to discuss, it's the fact that it has been WAY overdone.

And watch what you spout off about Donors, Mods, Legends, Dwellers and the like. WE are the reason this site still exists, if not for us, this site would not be available to freeloaders who choose not to donate. Keeping a website up and running that hundreds of people post on and view daily is no easy or cheap task.

-Whiskey

Just because you have a colored name doesn't mean that you're opinion matters more.

I never stated that my opinion DID matter more. I was simply stating MY opinion. Not imposing it on anyone.

It's not that I don't want people to discuss, it's the fact that it has been WAY overdone.

And watch what you spout off about Donors, Mods, Legends, Dwellers and the like. WE are the reason this site still exists, if not for us, this site would not be available to freeloaders who choose not to donate. Keeping a website up and running that hundreds of people post on and view daily is no easy or cheap task.

-Whiskey

Everyone who has ever actively took part in discussions on this forum are the reason this site still exists.

There is no such thing as "freeloaders" on this site, donations are appreciated, but no one should be undermined if they haven't donated.

Now let's get back on topic

Here we go with another theory about a map that hasn't even been released.

You see THIS is exactly why CoDz has lost it's luster. People who get a happy hard-on and jump to post the first thing that pops in their brain.

I understand people want to discuss the map, that's fine. But when folks pop off over a THOUSAND posts about a map that isn't even available yet, it gets rather annoying.

I'm with MurderMachineX on this, you people get way too excited about new content.

As far as the theory is concerned, it is a creative one. And hell, it might even be close to what is going to be in the new map, but I have to digress. I am unanimously un-interested in something that has been beaten to death like a dead horse.

-Whiskey

Have you even looked at most of my Theories? I don't just post a "Happy-Hard-On" Theory, all my Theories have Evidence to Back It Up

Also I don't think what side you choose in Green Run will be the only side you can do in the other maps. I base this on the fact that others might have the other side done, so you wouldn't be able to do either side. So again, play with others that have the same side as you.

The grief/EE thing sounds amazing. But it would probably be hard to do.

It is. Even though Samuel is the only one who can hear Richtofen doesn't mean he can't hear Maxis. Also its been proven that you can do either side with just two people but even if two out of the four did nothing toward the Achievement, they will earn the Achievement either way.

So it just comes down to Choice. Choose to follow the one who is in control of the Zombies and wants the earth for himself. Or Follow the one who was responsible for the Missile Strike that left the planet in the state as we see it now.

I think it is quite safe to assume that the EE will continue the format from Green Run (Richtofen vs Maxis). We won't know for sure until Tues. but I'd be surprised if it strayed too far from this.

I'm quite curious to see how the EE works with mixed lobbies. Like 1/2 completed Richtofen the other 1/2 Maxis; will the EE even be available? Or 3/4 Richtofen and 1/4 Maxis? What if there are people who never completed ToB at all in the lobby?

Just got to wait and see I guess :)

I think it is quite safe to assume that the EE will continue the format from Green Run (Richtofen vs Maxis). We won't know for sure until Tues. but I'd be surprised if it strayed too far from this.

I'm quite curious to see how the EE works with mixed lobbies. Like 1/2 completed Richtofen the other 1/2 Maxis; will the EE even be available? Or 3/4 Richtofen and 1/4 Maxis? What if there are people who never completed ToB at all in the lobby?

Just got to wait and see I guess :)

I still don't see that being the case. You can have Dr. Richtofen Side, but then play with another that has Dr. Maxis side. Wouldn't the Tower glow Orange and Blue?

You could have the Tower lit up for Richtofen again, but no one you play with would have it done, but that means neither can complete Richtofens side during the game.

Besides. Its called Co-Op for a reason.