Nuketown night time?

I was watching the trailer for nuketown on the BO2 website and i noticed at around 1min 29secs there was a very dark sky. Can anyone else confirm this by watching the video at the bottom of this page. I thought it might be the lighting or a lightning flash but it is clearly dark in the tops of the shot. I dont have any ideas or theorys i am just asking for multiple sets of eyes

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/seasonpass

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are talking about the part where the character screams "Why won't you die?" It does look like the action is taking place in one of the backyards & the sky appears too be pitch dark. It could be from the black smoke from the mushroom cloud? It's hard to say, good find though. :D

Thank you for looking. I searched the level high and low in theater and during regular play and the smoke is too far away for it to create pictures as dark as that on all of my brigtness settings. So I am going to assume given that it is actually night time(not fact) and that tranzit and nuketown are related in this way. The third easter egg song gave me a farfetched idea that that clock can change time or something in the level will help pass time/teleport

EDIT: Forgot to add i checked the camera position looks like the camera angle is behind yellow house under the stairs. It is looking at the mystery box spawn point (use the beam in the picture as a point of refference) so it appears to not be the nuke cloud unless it grows as time passes or something

I think you are talking about the part where the character screams "Why won't you die?" It does look like the action is taking place in one of the backyards & the sky appears too be pitch dark. It could be from the black smoke from the mushroom cloud? It's hard to say, good find though. :D

What do you mean when they scream "Why wont you die"? Is it through the T.V. as richtophens voice or the CDC/CIA. And yes that is the backyard i am sure of it