Nuketown 3 song theory

Is it possible in a four player game to play all 3 songs at once? I know in solo it is impossible but imagine one player who makes sure that all the test dummy heads are removed except one ( save the one behind the bunk bed ) while the 2nd player waits near the bunk bed to trigger off the teddy bear song ( After that player initiates the other two teddy bears. ) . While players 3 & 4 wait for the sync with the population sign & the power drop ( 115 ). If all 3 or 4 players did this at once could this trigger something else off? Let me know if someone has tried this?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the other song is very real I activate it everytime I play(the 8bit songs are driving me nuts) I dont see why you wouldnt be able to activate all 3 in a game but 3 at once is a stretch and may be alot of hard work for a not so profitable gain idk try it!.....id like more artists rather than revamped digitalised zombies tunes anyone with me?

:D Perhaps this could trigger something b/c in a single player game if you initiate one song you cannot play the other. I have tried to play the teddy bear song whilst the dummy head song was playing & the teddies won't even make that strange trigger sound effect. Could this be part of a clue as to playing all three songs in a 3-4 player game in a synchronized fashion? Also maybe we need too do this before the horn beep sound...?