How does it work?

LegitimateRage

So i've been on this site for almost a month. I've theorized, debated and queried but this is the first time i'll be here for a Maps release. So i kinda wanna know how it works, easter eggs and discoveries. I know the quotes tell you how to do steps but things like Samantha Says on Moon weren't that vividly described. As was the foghorn on CoTD.

Make no mistake, I've been playing zombies since BO1 and i've been there for Ascension,CoTD, SrL And Moon but i got all the steps from NGT. But where do they get the steps? Do they dwell the forums like mad for posts people have made telling them how to do the steps? I mean, they're smart guys but to figure out EE's on their own is a bit much. Plus, i've seen posts here of people complaining Spider has taken their ideas etc.

I'm expecting this part of CoDz to explode with theories, steps, quotes and the whole nine yards, just wondering with 8 days left how the Easter Eggs are found and mysteries revealed.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How it works?

That's Called The Zombie Community

Be the first on game,FIND THE NEXT NEW SECRET, Make your own Videos, like NGT SPIDER

KNOW YOUR STORYLINE WITH ZOMBIES, POST IDEAS NEW TO GAME OR WHAT COULD BE NEXT

IN THE STORYLINE OR FUTURE MAPS

I Would Say Watch Some Videos On Zombie Secrets And How There Discovered

Also People Look At The Text On The Game Files Via Laptop PC So They No Whats New On The Map And What To Look For

With This New Live Server For Zombies, Anything Is Possible, Not All THINGS SHOW IN GAME TILL THEY ARE DISCOVERED! OR CONNECTED LIKE COLLECTING 3 BEARS? ACTIVATES SONG ETC, THE MANE EASTER EGG STORYLINE IS TOTALLY THE SAME AS THE 3 LITTLE BEARS CONNECT THE DOTS OR DO NOT PASS GO!

SPIDER BITES INFORMATION IS GOOD SOMETIME HE CAN JUST BE A TROLL THE STORYLINE WITH ZOMBIES IS LINKED TO AMAZING PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE AMAZING THINGS IN THERE TIME CLASSED AS UNEARTHLY LIKE

IN MY EYE,S THEY KNOW ALIENS

• Administrators

Basically what Hunt said - it's all by trail and error. It's very easy to come across an object that is very out of place that will be accessible to players early on. This could be a radio, a button, some strange object that you can interact with. There are players dedicated to discovering nothing by Easter Eggs when DLCs are released, believe it or not. NGT makes videos about countless discoveries, whether they pertain to the objective or not (they make endless videos so they could be "first" in finding things out).

Also, it's been said that some of the steps towards the Easter Eggs are leaked. I can't verify this claim, but it was mentioned upon the discovery of Moon's Easter Egg.

It's a magical thing called a community: a community that works together to piece together the puzzle that we know as the Zombie Narrative. Like everyone has said above, there are some (such as SpiterBite, and DalekJD) who do a phenomenal job taking every little detail and linking it back, but as the saying goes, "it takes a village"- or in this case, it takes a community.