Couldn't give Edward enough 115.

Sylent

So I went on TranZit to the the EE done. I built the Jet Gun and heated the pylon. The only problem was I couldn't get Edward enough 115. I sat under the pylon blowing up zombies for 12 rounds and it still wasn't enough. One reason I think it didn't work was that I didn't build the table. I had read on this forum that you didn't need to so I didn't bother, figuring it was a waste of time. I really don't understand why it didn't work. Please give me all the info and suggestions you can. Thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've had this problem quite often. It really is a pain, considering that you never know how long you'll actually go for until you're certain it can't be done. But have you tried hording up a very large group of zombies? Gather up, say, anywhere from 8-14 zombies under the pylon. Richtofen should say something along the lines of "yes, this is a big enough group". That's your cue to wipe them out with your Mustang & Sally (note: you don't need explosives at all; I've done with regular guns and it completes the step just fine).

I've had this problem quite often. It really is a pain, considering that you never know how long you'll actually go for until you're certain it can't be done. But have you tried hording up a very large group of zombies? Gather up, say, anywhere from 8-14 zombies under the pylon. Richtofen should say something along the lines of "yes, this is a big enough group". That's your cue to wipe them out with your Mustang & Sally (note: you don't need explosives at all; I've done with regular guns and it completes the step just fine).

Maybe the explosives are not a must. But you can complete the step pretty fast with those, right? Maybe the real requirement to get all the 115 is to "destroy" the zombie's body. (As explosives do)

So maybe shooting to the head or the leg doesn't count towards the step.

In my case, I just killed like 15 zombies with M&S and that's it. Richtofen never told me anything besides what he says after you heat the pylon: "Get the 115 from their flesh." Or something...

Same happened to me... Twice. First time under the pylon with galvaknuckles and went until round 15. Thought maybe we missed hearing him (since someone activated the song from the teddy bears) so EMPd the lights and got "went out of order"

Then was told on a forum I needed explosives, did the same thing until round 15 with RAYGUN, and the pistol PAP'd... nothing.. and this time we listened closely. Nothin.

Was told NOW that need to corral the zombies under there rather than killing 1 at a time (didn't know that) which we did both times and also heard that EVERYONE had to be under the pylon for this to work (we had two at pylon and one at diner and one at tunnel both times) and that a killed zombie outside the pylon RESETS the EE.

I have no idea if the above is true, it's just what I read on a forum somewhere trying to figure out what went wrong.

If you want to try again tonight, I'm game on XBL. PM me. (I know this isn't teammate finder but I was just trying to save the time as I was offering help to his response)

Can we get multiple to confirm the knuckles do not work for the 115 gathering? If your up for it sylent we can try tonight but we need others to try as well just so it's a repeated documented case.

Also never heard the audio quote saying that's a big enough group but with 4 people in the tower it's hard to train.

Have to do maxis first though to reset again so if anyone wants to join in add me on Xbox

-KeredNomrah69

ALL of the players have to stand under the tower.

FALSE: ive done it with 3 other players elsewhere, and i was the only one under the tower, first you gotta get a good "train" richto will say something about it being large enough and to lead them to the tower, then make them kaboom, ive only got this with explosives, but the idea of destroying the zombies ("gibs") makes sense, were attempting to release the 115 from their bodies so more dismemberment equals more 115.

Its alot easier with only one person under the tower anywho. 3-4 large trains of zombies and a few claymores is all you need.

I also kill the zombies under tower by myself with mustang and sally while the other 3 are somewhere else. But I don't train them I just kill them as they come then eventually he says too much power etc... it works with just one person at tower and you must use explosives tried knuckling. Shooting and he never get enough. Only need to blow up like 15-20 zombies.

ALL of the players have to stand under the tower.

FALSE: ive done it with 3 other players elsewhere, and i was the only one under the tower, first you gotta get a good "train" richto will say something about it being large enough and to lead them to the tower, then make them kaboom, ive only got this with explosives, but the idea of destroying the zombies ("gibs") makes sense, were attempting to release the 115 from their bodies so more dismemberment equals more 115.

Its alot easier with only one person under the tower anywho. 3-4 large trains of zombies and a few claymores is all you need.

not to mention I said 5 posts ago that I find it easiest doing this step under the tower myself . Don't need the table, don't need other players, just you and your ray gun, gather up small trains and blow them to hell. I don't see why you're having all these problems though, at 13 and up it should only take a round or two under the pylon killing zombies, when its been just me killing I've only had to kill somewhere between 35 and 50 zombies to gather enough

also make sure the person that can hear him talking isnt trolling you lol, I was trying to complete it with this one guy and i was sitting under the tower killing all these zombies but I ended up staying there for like 7 rounds because he kept telling me Richtofin never said anything but I ran out of ray gun ammo and left and the lights appeared to be ready for the emp step so when I mentioned it he was like "oh yeah I forgot to tell you, he said to reduce the power or something?" then I told him what we needed to do with the emps to finish it off, he responded by going to power and turning it off on us then quitting the game. awesome haha

also make sure the person that can hear him talking isnt trolling you lol, I was trying to complete it with this one guy and i was sitting under the tower killing all these zombies but I ended up staying there for like 7 rounds because he kept telling me Richtofin never said anything but I ran out of ray gun ammo and left and the lights appeared to be ready for the emp step so when I mentioned it he was like "oh yeah I forgot to tell you, he said to reduce the power or something?" then I told him what we needed to do with the emps to finish it off, he responded by going to power and turning it off on us then quitting the game. awesome haha

I would have had the EE done a long time ago but some asshole trolled me and dashboarded when we were on the EMP step. I know I wasn't getting trolled by this other guy that I was playing with today.

So I got this done last night... And I just wanted to throw my two cents in.

The reason, I think, why we failed so many times before (15 rounds of 115 without ever getting the "reduce the power by 4" quote) is because the guy who could hear Richtofen (Samuel) wasn't under the tower with us... He was the worst of the 4 so the two of us went under the tower to do it.. and it obviously never worked.

Last night, a different guy was Samuel. He was waiting under the tower with a train of zombies, decided to kill them before attempting heating up the obleisk, and blew the whole thing (Richt said that he was supposed to heat the tower firsT). The lights were all flashing to the EE had started, but we couldn't reheat it up (tried about 5 more times after having to chase around jet gun parts). I should also mention that we had already taken out a lot of cash to get EMPs before this step (not reccommended).

We did it again right after, though, having the guy who was Samuel go get the jet gun, heat it up in about round 3. and By round 5 we got the "Reduce the power by 4". We all got EMPs (very quickly this time)... threw them at the lights unsucessfully about three times (because the guy in town kept throwing it into the lava)... he said they must all be simultaneous... and then Successfully did it and completed RICHT side of Tower of Babble.

Now... AFTER We completed it.. I found something very interesting that I hope to explore more tonight.. but I hope this helps the OP who had the same problems I had before.

When I did it with four people, we stayed under the tower, we killed under the tower, hardly any gk, just shooting and it took like 15 rounds before it worked, so explosives (incl ray gun) seem to be key, that or gibs. Shooting, stabbing didn't do much.