Sleeping zombies??

Jew Feedz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing, i have asked before and never got an answer. Has anyone tried to sneak up on them, in 4 player, and knife all 4 at the same time before they wake up?

i asked that before and someone said there are more then 4, but i dont think that is right. i would have tried this myself but no one ever listens...lol

i doubt it's anything and has been tried, just a thought though.

I have left them alive and went and ran around, nothing special.

The story theory is that when the nukes went off it caused an emp blast that killed all of the electronics and stunned the zombies like an emp grenade would. As far as leaving them alive I didn't notice anything different around the map or have any quotes from maxis or richtofen. I'm not sure what to do with them.

• Administrators

Aw, I was hoping something might appear different in that state..

Would it be possible to do the Maxis EE like that? You could get points for EMPs from the bank. Don't know about the Avogadro spawning...

Unfortunately, it can't be done without Him, since he spawns in the beginning of the round. Even if you flipped on power for a long time, you'd have to start the next wound for him to appear.

Interesting thought though. Killing zombies makes Richtofen stronger right? By not killing them it would mean you were leaning to Maxis side. I've also wondered if there was anything to be done by not building the turbine and just opening the door (essentially siding with Richtofen as you are going against Maxis' order to build it) But I've tried this and everything's the same as well. *shrugs

just a tought and theory but what if we left 4 sleeping zombies alive 1 of us stays with them in spawning room while 3 people build turbines and jet gun only opening the door with turbine and proceeding to build/not build the buildables and also on/off the power and returning to spawn room with jet gun leaving all doors closed and do few rounds or lure the 4 sleeping zombies to some location power plant or pylon?? or maybe jus suck them up with jet gun in spawn room whilst avogadro is there ever notice how strong avogadro gets if u choose not to kill him he respawns in less then 2 rounds and can kill zombies too i havent got the proof but im sure in game while hording and doing circles hes tried zapping me and damaged a few maybe even killing the weaker ones who were hit already im guessing though not much would happen but who knows right.. :D

just a tought and theory but what if we left 4 sleeping zombies alive 1 of us stays with them in spawning room while 3 people build turbines and jet gun only opening the door with turbine and proceeding to build/not build the buildables and also on/off the power and returning to spawn room with jet gun leaving all doors closed and do few rounds or lure the 4 sleeping zombies to some location power plant or pylon?? or maybe jus suck them up with jet gun in spawn room whilst avogadro is there ever notice how strong avogadro gets if u choose not to kill him he respawns in less then 2 rounds and can kill zombies too i havent got the proof but im sure in game while hording and doing circles hes tried zapping me and damaged a few maybe even killing the weaker ones who were hit already im guessing though not much would happen but who knows right.. :D

The Turbine wakes them up at the Depot so don't do that.

They instantly wake up as you start the round... We can maybe shoot the clocks? But i don't think that would work... You can put crawlers asleep if you emp them tho.

As long as you Obey the 3 Rules then they Will remain "Asleep"

1) NO Running

2) NO Shooting

3) NO Touching

Just knife the Zombies coming in thru the windows & Obey those rules & Those 4 Zombies Will Sleep "Forever" (Literally)

Reason for there existence.

Perfect example of what EMP Gernades do.

As the rules state above say, DONT SHOOT, SPRINT, OR TOUCH and a sleeping zombie will NEVER wake up as long as one person stays at the location of the sleeping zombie.

If you leave these zombies sleep and kill all the others, one person can open the bank door on round one and everything can be obtained/built. MAKE SURE to have one person baby sit the zombies that are asleep. if no one is around they will respawn awake. If you are NOT at the location of where the zombies are you CAN shoot, and sprint. Starting round 2 with 4 perks, knuckles, claymores, stickies, and 2 PAP weapons is boss status.

EMPing a zombies works at any round, id suggest doing it at the end of a round with 2 zombies. Also note you CAN EMP a max spawn BUT one of two things can happen. ONE, you get lucky as hell and they all fall asleep without touching each other. TWO, as they are falling asleep they bump into each other creating a domino effect and they all wake up pissed as hell.

ROUND 1 2 AND 3 A ZOMBIE WILL NEVER RUN!!!!!!!!

Begining on round 4 and beyond the last zombie will ALWAYS run.

Reason for there existence.

Perfect example of what EMP Gernades do.

As the rules state above say, DONT SHOOT, SPRINT, OR TOUCH and a sleeping zombie will NEVER wake up as long as one person stays at the location of the sleeping zombie.

If you leave these zombies sleep and kill all the others, one person can open the bank door on round one and everything can be obtained/built. MAKE SURE to have one person baby sit the zombies that are asleep. if no one is around they will respawn awake. If you are NOT at the location of where the zombies are you CAN shoot, and sprint. Starting round 2 with 4 perks, knuckles, claymores, stickies, and 2 PAP weapons is boss status.

EMPing a zombies works at any round, id suggest doing it at the end of a round with 2 zombies. Also note you CAN EMP a max spawn BUT one of two things can happen. ONE, you get lucky as hell and they all fall asleep without touching each other. TWO, as they are falling asleep they bump into each other creating a domino effect and they all wake up pissed as hell.

ROUND 1 2 AND 3 A ZOMBIE WILL NEVER RUN!!!!!!!!

Begining on round 4 and beyond the last zombie will ALWAYS run.

How in the heck am I just learning about this now? Jeez, you take a break from Zombies for a little while and miss out on all the good details.

You have my thanks for posting this juicy bit of information!

I don't understand the point of having 1 person stay with the sleeping zombies. You can kill all but one zombie and everyone can go do what they need to do in round 1. There shouldn't be any worry about 1 zombie in round 1.

the point being so the emp zombies dont spawn elsewhere as normal none emp'd zombies &

i say keep all four bcoz maybe maxis wants these 4 individual zombies just a tought like i said before maybe we have to gather them in pylon area i know this has been tought of but has anybody gave much tought to numerous sleeping zombies in certain locations or in 1 specific area that we might overlook maybe we hafta keep 4 emp'd zombies to end game who would ever think of that eh..lol..just a wild guess :lol: