Old maps returning as easter eggs?!?!

ZombieKnight115

I was searching on the internet and I found something interesting that may have the many gamers that love zombies anxious for the upcoming maps.

"The gamer says that you can go back to Der Riese to undertake an achievement in the map pack. This is called “Where it all started” and here you need to find a giant. Interestingly in Germany Der Riese is a giant. This tells you that the Easter Egg is going to take players into the old map." This is from an article that I read pointing to what might be a key element to the zombies community ------> http://www.examiner.com/article/new-bla ... s-revealed

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you even see the reveal trailer for the DLC, dood?

Of course I did, what does the trailer have to do with my theory?

...Are you serious? Your theory? You picked up something that a troll made up a week before the trailer got released. Re-read everything in that article and then go back to the trailer.

Do you get the picture yet? These guys call themselve journalists but they're using a source of 3 weeks old that was obviously made up. The achievements are a bunch of lies, too. I'm not going against your idea of old maps returning as a gimmick in the new TranZit mode, like Nacht der Untoten did. But I seriously doubt Der Rise will be hidden between a bunch of Skyscrapers.

Did you even see the reveal trailer for the DLC, dood?

Of course I did, what does the trailer have to do with my theory?

...Are you serious? Your theory? You picked up something that a troll made up a week before the trailer got released. Re-read everything in that article and then go back to the trailer.

Do you get the picture yet? These guys call themselve journalists but they're using a source of 3 weeks old that was obviously made up. The achievements are a bunch of lies, too. I'm not going against your idea of old maps returning as a gimmick in the new TranZit mode, like Nacht der Untoten did. But I seriously doubt Der Rise will be hidden between a bunch of Skyscrapers.

+1.

If die rise has an homage appearance of a map like Nacht it would most likely be Verrückt since that comes next. Perhaps it will just be one room or one floor of a building which is modeled after Verrückt though, as it would be hard to cram the whole map into die rise.

Yes. Der riese and moon loading screens are in the files for black ops 2. No the supposed info leaked is 100% fake thaat i can promise. The files indicate that we could be getting the blops 1 zombie maps free in the last map pack just like we did with w@w maps in blops moon dlc.

If we are in sky scrapers then how on earth will verruckt be there?, not to mention verruckt is confirmed to be in germany whild die rise is confirmed to be china. Unless china has got hold of maxis aether projection technology then i dont see it happenong. That said we could see the generators for verruckt or the metoer from shi no numa if treyarh will pay homgage in die rise

Well Nacht der Untoten was in Germany, yet Green Run is in the USA.. So there goes your theory ^

I personally agree that ndu was im germany. However its not conclusive it was germany in the official sense as there has not been confirmed location. So no my statement still stands

If Der Riese was in Die Rise, it wouldn't be the real thing. I'm pretty sure that the Natch in Tranzit is 100% a replica made for those who have been around since the beginning. It could have just been Natch since its small but Der Riese is a large map. I believe they'd either take one room or just go for small maps like No Man's Land

Well Nacht der Untoten was in Germany, yet Green Run is in the USA.. So there goes your theory ^

I personally agree that ndu was im germany. However its not conclusive it was germany in the official sense as there has not been confirmed location. So no my statement still stands

Trust me. It's in Germany. The 4 marines were going to Verrückt when they crashed and held off at Nacht, but left and went to Verrückt on foot. It's in Germany. Well technically it could be in Poland but it sure as hell isn't in Hanford Washington state.

The actual Nacht der untoten is NOT in green run. It is simply a generic fort modeled after it as a sort of nod towards the map that started it all. Likewise if Verrückt was in die rise it wouldn't be the actual wittenau sanitarium that just got up and flew to china, but a random generic building that is made to resemble it.

Plus we didn't even get access to the full Nacht, just one room, so I suspect just one floor of a building or one room will be modeled after just one floor or room from Verrückt.